Stolen GSXR1000 LE | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stolen GSXR1000 LE

all those precautions and it still gets stolen.
If you live in a condo/apartment, i hope you ride an old POS cruiser or KLR. that no ones gonna steal. and if they do, you lose nothing.

the police really should interrogate the 'security' in a dark sketchy room.

Link doesn't seem to work anymore?

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Here's the info: *** PLEASE SHARE *** I’ve been told by a friend that I should do this here and it could help, for those of you who don’t know, I bought a brand new 2017 Suzuki GSXR1000R Limited Edition, 1 of only 3 in Canada. The motorcycle got stolen from me in my indoor parking lot where I live in between 6:30pm on October 11 2017 to 5:30am on October 12 2017. My bike was wedge in between the wall and my truck, very tight on both sides, the handle bars were locked and I also had a Kryptonite Disk lock on the front wheel, they have also damaged the passenger door handle of my truck, my guess is, they tried do get in to move the truck away from the bike. Police are investigating and looking at surveillance cameras from my building. If you have any info or heard anything about it, please private message me or contact the Ottawa Police. Plate # 4304W Sticker : July 19 Please share my post and let all your friends who have motorcycles know. Thank you. Francis Rainville added 8 new photos. *** PLEASE SHARE *** I’ve been told by a friend that I should do this here and it could help, for those of you who don’t know, I bought a brand new 2017 Suzuki GSXR1000R Limited Edition, 1 of only 3 in Canada. The motorcycle got stolen from me in my indoor parking lot where I live in between 6:30pm on October 11 2017 to 5:30am on October 12 2017. My bike was wedge in between the wall and my truck, very tight on both sides, the handle bars were locked and I also had a Kryptonite Disk lock on the front wheel, they have also damaged the passenger door handle of my truck, my guess is, they tried do get in to move the truck away from the bike. Police are investigating and looking at surveillance cameras from my building. If you have any info or heard anything about it, please private message me or contact the Ottawa Police. Plate # 4304W Sticker : July 19 Please share my post and let all your friends who have motorcycles know. Thank you. Francis Rainville

Did you have theft insurance?
Not trying to downplay the loss of your bike at all, just wondering how ****ed you are.

Did you have theft insurance?
Not trying to downplay the loss of your bike at all, just wondering how ****ed you are.

its not his bike

Back
Top Bottom