Fast racing school may 15th | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fast racing school may 15th

arogal

My wife got me a track day with Fast racing school at shannonvile may 15th on a 16' zx6r (best wife ever!! ). Would it be better if I changed the dates to June rather than may? Reason is it's pretty chilly in May. I usually don't start riding hard till temp reaches mid 20s, but I do understand that on a track the tires will heat up alot faster. What do you think?

My wife got me a track day with Fast racing school at shannonvile may 15th on a 16' zx6r (best wife ever!! ). Would it be better if I changed the dates to June rather than may? Reason is it's pretty chilly in May. I usually don't start riding hard till temp reaches mid 20s, but I do understand that on a track the tires will heat up alot faster. What do you think?

the chances of poor weather conditions on may 15 are probably greater then in june but you never know. If you can switch to june w/o issue I would.
you be extra good to your wife...lol

It's always a hit or miss on weather.

Keep the date you have.

The bikes are limited to 1/3 throttle, and the nelson circuit is more technical than it is fast so even if its a bit chilly you'll be fine on the Pilot 3's the bikes are equipped with.

Try to learn technique and positioning before outright speed.

I've done all 3 phases and the course is a blast. Have fun!

It's always a hit or miss on weather.

Keep the date you have.

The bikes are limited to 1/3 throttle, and the nelson circuit is more technical than it is fast so even if its a bit chilly you'll be fine on the Pilot 3's the bikes are equipped with.

Try to learn technique and positioning before outright speed.

I've done all 3 phases and the course is a blast. Have fun!

I was thinking the exact same thing. If I change the date, May 15th will be 20+ and sunny and the later date will be storming! HAHA!

Back
Top Bottom