The kid is good | GTAMotorcycle.com

The kid is good

Somebody want to build me one of those?
Video was boring, but the area might be fun.

I think his stuff is pretty cool. It looks like he is having a ton of fun and living the life many would kill for.. :) His whips are his bread and butter trick. He does them as well as anybody out there. He has a couple of x-games medals so I think he has earned a bit of cockiness... :)

Never been a fan. Incredibly cocky considering he has hardly any actual tricks and mostly just throws big whips.

I think his stuff is pretty cool. It looks like he is having a ton of fun and living the life many would kill for.. :) His whips are his bread and butter trick. He does them as well as anybody out there. He has a couple of x-games medals so I think he has earned a bit of cockiness... :)
Meh. There are a ton of guys who can throw steezy whips. I haven't seen him do anything that hasn't been done before by plenty of other riders. Guys like Sheehan, Pastrana, Maddison, Pages, Sherwood, Moore, etc. are pushing the limits of what is even possible in FMX and I don't see them lying around getting massaged by their wives/girlfriends in the back of the toyhauler. The dude has some skills sure, but strikes me more as a rich kid flaunting his stuff vs the other guys who have earned it by risking their ***.

Is the blonde his Mom?

Back
Top Bottom