2004 V-Star 1100 Anniversary Edition FOR SALE $5500.00 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2004 V-Star 1100 Anniversary Edition FOR SALE $5500.00

nikos1965

My 2004 Yamaha V-star 1100 30th Anniversary Edition Motorcycle is looking for a new owner.
There were only 500 of these made and mine is #350 as seen in chrome on the back fender. This bike was babied from previous owner and continued on with me. Never been dropped. Stored and covered in insulated garage every season. It has only a very low 21,000 km . Front and Rear brake pads replaced summer 2017. Oil and Filter Changed every season and Air Filter and New plugs last season. New battery installed 2017. New Dunlops front and rear installed 2016 like new with little use. Has heated handgrips installed that work great - nice and warm on cold days.
There are many extras on this bike including: studded tank bib, studded riders and passenger seats, Studded saddle bags, backrests for passenger and driver. Chrome passenger footrests and driver. Crash Bars Sissy Bar. RPM Guage and Clock. Oil Relocation Kit installed. Highway Pegs. Many others to mention as well. Upgraded Pearl White in Color.
I also have a luggage bag that straps onto the luggage rack that I can include if interested
Bike is in excellent condition and will give you many years of pleasure
Lowball offers will be ignored. Serious buyers only please.

$5500.00

Back
Top Bottom