Venom paddock stand parts | GTAMotorcycle.com

Venom paddock stand parts

bigpoppa

I noticed today the stands thats are for supporting the front forks have the little rubber on the surface (meant to support the bike on the stand) are starting to rip..

They look like penne pasta made out of black rubber, the front forks rest directly upon then. Im guessing they are just there to make sure there is no slipping or anything, the actual structural support is provided by the metal they are wrapped around. Its a sleeve that goes around the metal upon which the weight of the bike rests

I've send an email to the people i bought it from hoping to get it from then, in the event that I cant, anyone know where I can get the part in question?

This is the part:
https://imgur.com/a/o4tmO

Thanks
o4tmO

I noticed today the stands thats are for supporting the front forks have the little rubber on the surface (meant to support the bike on the stand) are starting to rip..

They look like penne pasta made out of black rubber, the front forks rest directly upon then. Im guessing they are just there to make sure there is no slipping or anything, the actual structural support is provided by the metal they are wrapped around. Its a sleeve that goes around the metal upon which the weight of the bike rests

I've send an email to the people i bought it from hoping to get it from then, in the event that I cant, anyone know where I can get the part in question?

This is the part:
https://imgur.com/a/o4tmO

Thanks
o4tmO

I don't like how they sit on the forks with the ABS Sensor there, i got the triple tree adaptor for mine. You'll have to unscrew the horn and push aside a cable to get it under there though. Also our forks are so long you'll need to wedge something under the stand.

They dont touch the abs sensor or the the little abs disc, i double checked

Its just plastic tubing - tried your local hardware ?
If all else fails,,,wrap em up with some hockey tape and your good to go...
+1 to both of these, I was thinking duct tape. But rubber tubing from HH or Lowes or something would probably work just as well. The Oxford stands my sister uses don't have any rubber bits on theirs, pretty sure it's just for "won't scratch metal on metal"
Also I have those venom stands for the past 4 years now. I like em. They are showing their age a little tho

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom