SC Project Conic for Street Triple | GTAMotorcycle.com

SC Project Conic for Street Triple

stangn99

Hey all,

I'm considering swapping my stock exhaust for a SC Project Conic slip on. I've been doing some research and it seems most people recommend getting the Arrow map put on their bikes for pretty much any aftermarket slip-on.

That said I have a few questions:

1. Where can I go to have the Arrow map put on my bike (2015 Street Triple Rx)
2. Has anyone purchased from MotoStarz.ca? I'm thinking of getting this one
3. Anyone have the SC slip-on? any comments?

GP Bikes can do it. I think they charge about an hour or so of labor for the service which includes a test drive. I remember looking up the process which ended up helping the technician out when I had mine done for an Arrow exhaust on my 2015 ST3. Just how and where to navigate in the system to load it. I bet they don't do them often so not a big surprise they aren't very familiar. Throttle tip in was noticeably smoother (when in a corner, as you go from engine braking to throttle application, way smoother). Not much other perceived difference for me.

Edit: Oh I also have an SC Project exhaust on my other bike. With the "db killer" insert in, the Conic is quieter than the CRT. Without the insert in, and you can barely tell the difference between the Conic and the CRT. And for all intents and purposes the CRT has pretty much almost no silencing/muffling affect over a straight pipe. Not sure about the ST3, but at least on my other bike, the CRT and other "shorty" exhausts like the Competition Werkes, etc were actually shown to make less power over the longer exhaust styles from Akrapovic or the SC Project Oval.

Here's a dyno test on the newer 765. Looks like the SC conic lost peak hp, and at various points the stock setup makes more power just as much as the SC Conic across the rev range.

Sorry, in French. But you can figure it out:

http://www.vashfox.com/passage-banc-sc-project-s1-street-triple-765-rs/

Last edited:
https://www.motovationusa.com/triumph-street-triple-2013-crt-exhaust-sc-project.html?mmyId=63238&mmy=Triumph-Street-Triple-R-2016

I am also in the market for an exhaust for my 16 street triple r. I have my mind set on the sc project cr-t. it is the race version and is not meant for road use but the sound it produces I am willing to go ahead and put it on anyways. I am going to order from this website here and install it myself but take it to riders choice to dyno and map it afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom