PMall #1 for fake goods | GTAMotorcycle.com

PMall #1 for fake goods

I like it
great place for small electronics
Amazon type prices in a bricks and mortar location
if you're looking for warranty on anything, it's not the place

Fake brand name goods sold at the Pacific Mall. Whoda thunk it.

I haven't been in years, the streets in the area are frighteningly dangerous, the parking lot is much worse. On the weekend someone was run over and killed in the parking lot. I wasn't at all impressed, the pricing varied depending on your lineage and what they thought you would pay.

There used to be DVD sales stores (movies in plastic bags with printed labels) for $2 each. Many vendors would say they were legal copies. Just outright lying and fraud. Admit they are fake and we can both go away happy. I don't know if they exist anymore as police kept raiding them. I would be leary of buying anything over $20 in there as there is a good chance it is fake and you aren't getting the great deal you thought.

Never had problem parking there. There are some legit places and some not legit. DVD places there must be gone by now...everyone can just Torrent.

why would anybody buy faked goods, Brietling watches, Louis Vitton, Coach... are premium brands that important in some cultures, do you feel better about yourself?
I guess if you like the styling and simply cant afford the real deal, you could be motivated. But your wearing a fake, why bother?

I was there with my g/f on Xmas day. I was counting Canada Goose jackets to amuse myself as she shopped. I counted over 85 of them. No way they're all real!

why would anybody buy faked goods, Brietling watches, Louis Vitton, Coach... are premium brands that important in some cultures, do you feel better about yourself?
I guess if you like the styling and simply cant afford the real deal, you could be motivated. But your wearing a fake, why bother?

Appearances are everything. There's plenty of people who look at nothing other than the price tag

Also see: fake boobs, nails, eyelashes, butts and hair. Fake is the new real.

Sent from the purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Appearances are everything. There's plenty of people who look at nothing other than the price tag

But many times people can spot the fakes. Personally I would rather wear a seagull homage than a fake. At least that gives you the style without pretending to be something it's not.

Biggest source of fake goods in Canada or North American (MAYBE)... In the world? Not even close.

[video=youtube;leFuF-zoVzA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leFuF-zoVzA[/video]

Last edited:
Almost want to make my own phone. Time to go to PacMall and just buy a fake. Long as it works, I don't care. :)

Back
Top Bottom