Cancellation fee | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cancellation fee

Wingboy

Site Supporter
Just venting here.With a change from Goldwing to Dual purpose, my rates are cut in half.Woohoo! But my current insurer wants to charge me $120 cancellation fee.:banghead::blob6::protest:

Common I think....depends how close to the end of the policy you are. I take it yours is a ways away? or more than $120 worth away.

Yah,expires april.Bastards!

don't understand how it can be called a cancellation if the policy continues with another vehicle??

$12 per month.

umm...wouldn't leaving it till April and not renewing be cheaper? $36 vs $120? or yer just saying they want a cancel fee and you will just let the policy run to end and not renew?

There's a fee for that.....

ummm...is it $12/month difference or $12/month total? You are still paying full pop for the next 3 months for the Wing and for the dual? Though it might be less depending on % of premium per month.

Last edited:
TD insures the wing at $120/month.They will insure the new bike for $73/ month.Personal will do the new bike for $61/ month.If i change the TD policy to the new bike,the renewal date becomes the date of the switchover.Going to have to pay the fee.

My renewal stays the same as the original start date when I signed with the co. Anything new gets covered for a reduced time till the renewal date. If I replace one vehicle with something that would cost more, the rate stays the same till renewal. Savings there. Going the other way, the reduced rate comes into effect right away.

300 or so depending on the kms on the policy. Are you bothering with collision?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Km's will be about 7k/year.I was told twice today that collision was only a few dollars.

Back
Top Bottom