aftermarket exhaust- what & where 2018 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

aftermarket exhaust- what & where 2018

Deal! Bartender I'd like a large Remy Martin cognac please :D and a beer for my friend

Holy you guys are sensitive to my posts lately, is there something wrong... Let me guess just felt like being a jerk i guess, slow morning.

If many people are are reacting this way to your posts, maybe you should take the hint and stop trolling.

little update. i ended up getting the M4 gp exhaust with the stage 2 quiet insert from baysideperformance based in B.C. haven't had the chance to put it on yet due to the weather. once everything is on i post the differences between no baffle, stage 1 quiet insert and stage 2 quiet insert in the product review but it going to be a bit till then. later and thanks for your insights.

Deal! Bartender I'd like a large Remy Martin cognac please :D and a beer for my friend

You need to specify the Louis XIII, or they'll serve you the cheap stuff.

Lots of the people around here seem to expect to write off their bikes long before they sell them or get a ticket.

If the bike's worth anything at all, it's always a good idea to keep the original parts.

I currently have the M4 GP slip on on my zx6r with the baffle out. It is ear piercing considering its not a full system (main cat is deleted with the gp tho). I suggest putting in the silencer first then go from there. I also find that with the silencer out there is less back pressure and if you don't have a power commander it will run lean and have some flat spots in power. Let us know how you like it!

little update. i ended up getting the M4 gp exhaust with the stage 2 quiet insert from baysideperformance based in B.C. haven't had the chance to put it on yet due to the weather. once everything is on i post the differences between no baffle, stage 1 quiet insert and stage 2 quiet insert in the product review but it going to be a bit till then. later and thanks for your insights.

like the m4; the different baffles are a nice option.

Back
Top Bottom