Trudeau tour | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Trudeau tour

Liberals are flip flopping now on everything. These people are ****ing dreamers. Over promise and when they try to deliver on the nut job promises they realise they are about the alienate the entire country.

All these people care about are votes. Stay in power and milk it for everything they have. I'm tired of paying taxes so they can spend it without thinking about it... if I stop paying taxes they'll borrow the money and screw us.

I agree, the Libs should open it up like Trump's GOP south of the border .... first you criticize the Dems for ever increasing debt during all those years, then you introduce a huge tax cut and then you spend and spend and spend. If hypocrisy could fly, oh boy ....

Go big, go conservative or go home, right?

My favourite one so far

[video=youtube;qqoV5f7La0E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqoV5f7La0E[/video]

Was is Cuba last week.
Tour guide dude on the bus
Was yapping noon stop
About the great relationship
Between Cuba and Canada
Mentioned Pierre and how
His son Justin has continued the legacy
A few knuckledraggers on the bus
Had some rather vulgar comments
About the PM
Embarrassing
Mimicking the MAGA stooges

Sent from my [device_name] using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

I don't think Cuba, certainly under the previous leadership, is a country that I would look up to.

My wife is Canadian/Cuban. Her parents managed to escape during the revolution, fleeing for their lives in a small boat from Varadaro to the Bahamas.

Her Uncle was not so lucky. His "crime" was that he was homosexual, and in the eyes of of Fidel Castro and his comrade Che Guevara homosexuality was a "bourgeois decadence".

He was taken to a prison work camp for "re-education" and was never heard from again - You may want to research Military Units to Aid Production (UMAP)

Yet we have a Prime-Minister who stood up and eulogised Castro as a great man while on the other side of his face walking as part of pride celebrations in Toronto

That is embarrassing... You can't have it both ways.

...just ask my wife for her opinion

I don't think Cuba, certainly under the previous leadership, is a country that I would look up to.

My wife is Canadian/Cuban. Her parents managed to escape during the revolution, fleeing for their lives in a small boat from Varadaro to the Bahamas.

Her Uncle was not so lucky. His "crime" was that he was homosexual, and in the eyes of of Fidel Castro and his comrade Che Guevara homosexuality was a "bourgeois decadence".

He was taken to a prison work camp for "re-education" and was never heard from again - You may want to research Military Units to Aid Production (UMAP)

Yet we have a Prime-Minister who stood up and eulogised Castro as a great man while on the other side of his face walking as part of pride celebrations in Toronto

I while back I met a girl from Cuba with her own interesting/sad story. She was here on a training. As the accounting software at the company was created in Canada. Sometime during the training her workplace got raided for tax evasion or some sort of fraud. Nothing she was part of but since she worked in that department she would have been thrown in jail. She couldn't go back to it and stayed here, and can't go back home leaving all her family connections etc.

Certainly seems like a place of contrasts, like most Latin countries.

As for the PM really surprised people didn't see this ***** coming, he's obviously a smug ba$tard just playing Canadians. Hopefully they wake up....

Sure. I'm no fan of the revolution.
And my point was not to praise it.

Just happened I was there when
the group of drunken yahoos
saw fit to make ***** of themselves
to our host
who was speaking praise to Canada

they had the look of Alberta rednecks
so perhaps they should be cut some slack

not their fault they were born
into a place
with zero history or culture

Finally somebody who knows what they're talking about.

Che Guevara was a huge homophobe who actually killed gays but yet the left will parade him on their shirt like a saviour.

Another hypocrisy of the left.

Sure. I'm no fan of the revolution.
And my point was not to praise it.

Just happened I was there when
the group of drunken yahoos
saw fit to make ***** of themselves
to our host
who was speaking praise to Canada

they had the look of Alberta rednecks
so perhaps they should be cut some slack

not their fault they were born
into a place
with zero history or culture
You give provinces names because they're Conservatives? Let me guess, you probably hate Texas & Wyoming.

You give provinces names because they're Conservatives? Let me guess, you probably hate Texas & Wyoming.
??
I didn't name the provinces

Happened long before I was around

Yeah don't care for Texas much

Wyoming is fine, beautiful state

worked with some dudes from there

building mining shovels

they were great

and they don't like Texas either btw

But I really have no idea what you're trying to say

??
I didn't name the provinces

Happened long before I was around

Yeah don't care for Texas much

Wyoming is fine, beautiful state

worked with some dudes from there

building mining shovels

they were great

and they don't like Texas either btw

But I really have no idea what you're trying to say
Why did you associate Alberta with Rednecks?

What I said
Was they looked
like Alberta rednecks

Alberta has its own special grade of redneck

It's a term of endearment
and why I suggested
perhaps they should
be given a mullligan occasionally

Finally somebody who knows what they're talking about.

Che Guevara was a huge homophobe who actually killed gays but yet the left will parade him on their shirt like a saviour.

Another hypocrisy of the left.

You're hysterical....the only person I ever saw worshipping Che Guevara in my lifetime was a Greek communist circa 1982. Now....people revering Hitler...that’s a little more recent and a bit more numerous.

You're hysterical....the only person I ever saw worshipping Che Guevara in my lifetime was a Greek communist circa 1982. Now....people revering Hitler...that’s a little more recent and a bit more numerous.
You have your boy Trudeau drooling over Castro. I don't see your argument. Castro's hand is dirtier than Che's.

I appreciate what the usual conbots here are doing. The great saviour Stephen Harper increased Canada's debt north of 25%, ran the single biggest deficit in the history of the country at $55.6B and ran $30B deficits with oil north of $100 a barrel. BUT BUT BUT conservatives are all about fiscal responsibility, balanced budgets and the dumb ***** need to understand that...

So the Liberals are all about progressive values, OK... The dumb ***** are idiots for supporting a party that does not support their values, sound familiar??? But I find it ironic that the conbots are calling out gay values as a touch point?? What is next, selling assets, balanced budgets and support for Veterans?

Next...you will be complaining about selling assets like Hydro, of wait that is another thread...

Don't get me started about Veterans, when almost all of their problems come from the saviour Stephen Harper... BTW Canada is still failing them but a little less fail now that Harper is gone.

Harper was once quoted

"you won't recognize Canada when I'm done with it"

luckily we were done with him first

the MAGA idiocy seems to be experiencing some border creep

as long as the adults do their bit
show up to vote next time out
we shouldn't have to worry about it
as long as we in the East stay focused
it'll be over after Ontario votes
Prairie folks aren't ready for the responsibility yet
luckily their votes don't count

I appreciate what the usual conbots here are doing. The great saviour Stephen Harper increased Canada's debt north of 25%, ran the single biggest deficit in the history of the country at $55.6B and ran $30B deficits with oil north of $100 a barrel. BUT BUT BUT conservatives are all about fiscal responsibility, balanced budgets and the dumb ***** need to understand that...

So the Liberals are all about progressive values, OK... The dumb ***** are idiots for supporting a party that does not support their values, sound familiar??? But I find it ironic that the conbots are calling out gay values as a touch point?? What is next, selling assets, balanced budgets and support for Veterans?

Next...you will be complaining about selling assets like Hydro, of wait that is another thread...

Don't get me started about Veterans, when almost all of their problems come from the saviour Stephen Harper... BTW Canada is still failing them but a little less fail now that Harper is gone.

A leftist media outlet disagrees with you: http://www.cbc.ca/news/multimedia/canada-s-deficits-and-surpluses-1963-to-2015-1.3042571

Back
Top Bottom