Trudeau tour | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Trudeau tour

bilingual easterner with a no BS demeanor

yeah, that guy would do alright

keep the prairie snake charmers on the back benches

Lookup Poilievre ... easterner he's, but I am not sure he would do alright. Basically Harper's lieutenant with some good crap on his hands ....

Why because he's old guard and was appointed his secretary once upon a time? Big deal.

Anywho i don't really care, i just like his style in QP.

Maybe not to you ... but to me he did some marvelous ******** of lying back in Harper's day, exactly things he's so eloquently trying to criticize now.

Maybe not to you ... but to me he did some marvelous ******** of lying back in Harper's day, exactly things he's so eloquently trying to criticize now.

News flash, they all lie. ;)

If im not mistaken hes the Finance Critic, that's his job. Unless you`re referring to how and not what. In that case i suspect its old hat in those chambers.

Apparently, it's now called "Peoplesplaining".

Apparently, it's now called "Peoplesplaining".

F-ucking embarrassing... now they US news outlets are running with jokes about "peoplekind"
Justin is definitely pussy whipped.

And that comment about the veterans....just enrages me. Totally disrespectful and just plain wrong. I wish somebody would just punch him in the face, hard. Then he would have something to really cry about.

Last edited:
Actually...I'm glad he said that crap...because now it's easier to define what the ideal politician should really be...somewhere right inbetween a Trump and a Trudeau.

Was is Cuba last week.
Tour guide dude on the bus
Was yapping noon stop
About the great relationship
Between Cuba and Canada
Mentioned Pierre and how
His son Justin has continued the legacy
A few knuckledraggers on the bus
Had some rather vulgar comments
About the PM
Embarrassing
Mimicking the MAGA stooges

Sent from my [device_name] using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Was is Cuba last week.
Tour guide dude on the bus
Was yapping noon stop
About the great relationship
Between Cuba and Canada
Mentioned Pierre and how
His son Justin has continued the legacy
A few knuckledraggers on the bus
Had some rather vulgar comments
About the PM
Embarrassing
Mimicking the MAGA stooges

You called them knuckledraggers because their opinions are different?

Now he's mocking mute people, with his backpedalling. :( I'd rather a knuckle dragger, than a slitherer any day of the week.

Last edited:
I don't even know if Cuba is a country we want to look up to. Their standard of living is horrendous & ruled by a dictatorship. Thanks but no thanks.

They spoke up because they felt strongly about it. As Churchill once said if you haven't made any enemies you haven't stood up for something, sometime.

Liberals are flip flopping now on everything. These people are ****ing dreamers. Over promise and when they try to deliver on the nut job promises they realise they are about the alienate the entire country.

All these people care about are votes. Stay in power and milk it for everything they have. I'm tired of paying taxes so they can spend it without thinking about it... if I stop paying taxes they'll borrow the money and screw us.

They spoke up because they felt strongly about it. As Churchill once said if you haven't made any enemies you haven't stood up for something, sometime.
Anyway. I was reminded of why
several years ago I stopped going
to the AI places
Private rentals are better

and making a drunken ass of yourself
on a tour bus
is not really standing up for much is it?

Back
Top Bottom