Trudeau tour - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trudeau tour

Re: Trudeau tour

17' FZ09 Intensity White
    "Don't confuse my attitude with my personality. My personality is who i am, my attitude depends on who you are."

bilingual easterner with a no BS demeanor

yeah, that guy would do alright

keep the prairie snake charmers on the back benches

Lookup Poilievre ... easterner he's, but I am not sure he would do alright. Basically Harper's lieutenant with some good crap on his hands ....

Why because he's old guard and was appointed his secretary once upon a time? Big deal.

Anywho i don't really care, i just like his style in QP.
    17' FZ09 Intensity White
    "Don't confuse my attitude with my personality. My personality is who i am, my attitude depends on who you are."

Maybe not to you ... but to me he did some marvelous ******** of lying back in Harper's day, exactly things he's so eloquently trying to criticize now.

Quote Originally Posted by mxs View Post
    Maybe not to you ... but to me he did some marvelous ******** of lying back in Harper's day, exactly things he's so eloquently trying to criticize now.
    News flash, they all lie.

If im not mistaken hes the Finance Critic, that's his job. Unless you`re referring to how and not what. In that case i suspect its old hat in those chambers.
    17' FZ09 Intensity White