June 7 2018 Ontario Election | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

June 7 2018 Ontario Election

Problem is, I don't like the snow & cold. I intend to retire on a small tropical island. Low cost of living & safe.

Don't do that. The higher waters are coming, it will be short lived ... are you not listening to the scientists??

Don't do that. The higher waters are coming, it will be short lived ... are you not listening to the scientists??
By the time the waters have come I'd be dead. Don't believe what Climate Barbie is telling you.

I am not exactly aligned with certain vocal political factions here, but I would be pretty happy to see Wynne get the boot.

I would also be surprised to actually see it happen, considering she got voted in to begin with. Her pre and post campaign behavior are not substantially different.

Edit: Oh right, I forgot how bad the last election was, and that Hudak exists. This time hopefully NDP & Cons notice that the bar is so low they only have to step over it

Last edited:
Aaaandd the **** has hit the fan and the cons are in big trouble again. I wish they could get through an election without screwing themselves.

Patrick Brown has been accused of sexually assaulting two girls ~10 years ago (one was in university, one was in high school). Obviously the truth of those statements has not yet been verified. The much bigger deal is his campaign team just bailed on him.

from @avelshi
Joint statement from Andrew Boddington, Alykhan Velshi (@avelshi), and Dan Robertson (@pdrobertson)
DUWrnf7WsAAgEHW.jpg:large

Last edited:
He wasn't a true Conservative anyway. I would not want him to represent my views.

Wynn isn’t going to win the next election due to popularity but the other parties may well lose it. I definitely lean left but I don’t have time for the shallow selfish self-serving Ontario liberals of today.

Convenient timing for the Liberals isn't it. No mercy if he's guilty but this stinks. False allegations could stick us with Wynne for another term.

On the other hand if Brown steps down maybe a real person will come forward to run.

And we have another 4 years of Wynne......

although the the timing of the allegations is interesting, if he's guilty lock him away, if it's found the allegations are false lock the accusers up and look for links to other parties.

Sigh.......another Wynne term by default. Liberals prolly would have won anyway. This will make it a bigger win. Buckle up for another 5 years of craziness and increased taxation.

Sent from my [device_name] using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

the timing is very interesting, and Brown is a complete moron.
I'd like to see him proven out in court, but even if he is completely not guilty, which is possible , his career is cooked. PC's will run from him screaming, and even if a paper trail leads to a liberal coup, they'll just shred some papers and fry a couple hard drives and walk away whistling. We are such a mess.

Hey PC's , go find a leader that's not an F'in dum dum. ..... please.

the timing is very interesting, and Brown is a complete moron.
I'd like to see him proven out in court, but even if he is completely not guilty, which is possible , his career is cooked. PC's will run from him screaming, and even if a paper trail leads to a liberal coup, they'll just shred some papers and fry a couple hard drives and walk away whistling. We are such a mess.

Hey PC's , go find a leader that's not an F'in dum dum. ..... please.

Lol lol. Shot themselves in the foot again. To think they could have voted in Christine Elliot and have a 3 way fight of women. Oh well, my pocket has broken even the past 8 years and that will continue another 4.
Realistically, never liked the candidate Brown, too quiet like a church mouse. However this news would have been good a year ago. Too little too late now with 5 months to go lol.

Could be a good thing. Find someone more promising. Let's hope!

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

why is it always the whackadoodle happy Christians that want to be in politics, and end up asking for a bj at a house party?

I guess I should feel better it was a woman and not an 11 yr old boy this time. Good job Cons!!

All that repression. They always go for the underaged. Let's see if more come out now.

The way I see it, based on the series of events, there are two possible scenarios:

-Inside job, true or false the accusations were pushed forward from within the party as a coup d'état to push him out. This is why his team quit as a group because they were in on the coup.

-It is true and his team knew it and the rats jumped from the sinking ship.

The key here is his team jumping off the ship right away. If these were just totally false hail marry accusations as part of a Liberal conspiracy it is in the best interest for him and the party to fight them given the election is 5 months away. Something really smells about how this was handled by the PC team when it came out. Why would they tell him to step down like that and then quit as a group we he doesn't--why not double down????

It sucks for Ontario, because now the NDP are the only option and the PCs are likely to slide back to fringe party status--bigotry and trickle down economics, catering to their out of touch "base."

I had lots of concerns about Brown BUT he was until yesterday the least worst choice for Ontario.

Last edited:
Just heard on radio that Wynn won the upcoming election, again? What the hell happened this time?

Such "exciting" times to be a voter these days, I guess anywhere ... I just as well might give it to the Green party. But who knows, maybe the world will go crazy and they will call for clean coal. One cannot be sure of anything these days. Sad.

Or maybe not ... will just go riding on election day, and then keep bitching for next 4 years ... LOL ... sounds like a good plan.

Gonna be another declined vote in June.

Back
Top Bottom