June 7 2018 Ontario Election | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

June 7 2018 Ontario Election

I am going to float a new theory....

The PCs are freaking out that they are going to get a majority government and they do not want to be in power at all, they just want to collect pay checks (as pigs at the trough) for complaining about Wynne--never having to do anything. Now they might have to some work so they are doing everything they can to sink the ship from within.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada...calls-for-investigation-of-patrick-brown.html

You mean the corruption in the party? Don't worry, Doug will fix it.

The PCs are freaking out that they are going to get a majority government and they do not want to be in power at all, they just want to collect pay checks (as pigs at the trough) for complaining about Wynne--never having to do anything. Now they might have to some work so they are doing everything they can to sink the ship from within.

I've considered this in the past. So many people sucking the public teat living a comfortable life that they can't be fired from and never have to put their money where their mouth is.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada...calls-for-investigation-of-patrick-brown.html

Kooky as that sounds, it may be closer to reality. The MPP's in opposition get the same take home pay as the MPP's in power?

Kooky as that sounds, it may be closer to reality. The MPP's in opposition get the same take home pay as the MPP's in power?

This is federal, but its a guideline i guess. Too lazy to dig into the interwebs

"The amount of money that certain parliamentarians receive on top of their base salary due to their positions is also going up. The Prime Minister, for example, will receive an extra $163,700, for a total salary of $327,400 in 2014 – a $7,000 raise. The Speaker of the House of Commons, Opposition Leader and cabinet ministers will get an extra $78,300. Ministers of state, parliamentary secretaries, other party leaders, House officers and committee chairs and vice chairs will also earn smaller amounts on top of their base salaries."

You mean the corruption in the party? Don't worry, Doug will fix it.

This guy will fix it?

ford14n-2-web.jpg

Back
Top Bottom