So I rode the ice.. (and snow) | GTAMotorcycle.com

So I rode the ice.. (and snow)

kiwi

Managed to get out on Lake Scugog on a friend's WR over the Christmas break. There was a lot of snow on parts of the ice. Made for an interesting ride when you hit the snow drifts :)

Ice_riding.jpg

Nice ... New Zealander riding a frozen lake in Canada. There will not be many of you out there .... :)

Nice ... New Zealander riding a frozen lake in Canada. There will not be many of you out there .... :)

no, probably not :)

Managed to get out on Lake Scugog on a friend's WR over the Christmas break. There was a lot of snow on parts of the ice. Made for an interesting ride when you hit the snow drifts :)

Ice_riding.jpg
I'm looking forward to joining you guys in the upcoming weekends.

I finally got out on the ice, still a lot of snow but a ton of fun. I am looking forward to see how it is riding without the snow.
7ffd277a016aab2a4ce4d8b400d0ad99.jpg

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Where was that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

075350f403f3f6b660692d669d6cfdfe.jpg

There was an oval track plowed out last year around this area on Scugog. Defiantly a lot more traction on the ice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great action shot!!! Looks like fun...

Riding on the snow was really tough.. amazing how tiring it can get. The spiked tires get clogged up with snow - Look forward to trying on ice

Looks awesome nice way to keep riding during "off" season.

OCMC used to race out of Ceasarea, but I think they're only on Rice Lake now. Next year if I have more time, I'll look to clear a road course on the east arm where Kiwi, Supernam & I were riding.

Back
Top Bottom