Riding Gear Alterations - extra pockets, waist zippers.......... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riding Gear Alterations - extra pockets, waist zippers..........

theassassin

I wanted to let everyone know about a great motorcyclist resource: Z.Y. Alterations at 2950 Eglinton Ave in Scarborough (directly across the street from Aamco Transmission near the home depot). The seamstress there has worked on my leathers and other equipment for a number of years and I can't say enough good about her and her work which is done at more than reasonable prices. She's added extra pockets in most of my jackets, changed all the waist zippers on all my jackets so they connect to all my pants. She also does alterations to regular clothes and a lot of fine clothes like ceremonial dresses.
I'm not sure if I can post her phone number here, let me know if that's ok. You're welcome to PM me about contacting her but I don't check in often on GTA. She's there M-F 8am to 6pm.

Awesome thanks for posting this. I have a pair of my waterproof pants that need multiple seams stitched up without damaging the waterproof liner underneath - all of which are beyond my sewing skills.

Do you know if she can do work on boots? I have a very small bit of seams coming apart on a pair of boots that let water in.

If you could PM me her info that would be great - I did a quick search on her store name and came up empty.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom