motorcycleverything super show 2018 | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

motorcycleverything super show 2018

So it is probably not worthwhile to go looking for gear? I am a new rider that pretty well needs everything before spring (helmet, jacket, gloves, boots, etc) and am not sure where would be best to find deals. I didn't realize there were 2 shows in Toronto over the winter. Looks like Royal Dist. will be getting a good chunk of change from me shortly.
If you are close, or can afford the trip via driving, try ReGear in Oshawa (401 and Simcoe) and save some money on a jacket, gloves, boots, etc, or even a new helmet at a low cost most of the time. Some people buy stuff brand new, use it never, and then sell it for a chunk less (realistcally at least, sometimes)
Also kijiji. For the show tho, I bought my first helmet and jacket at the Feb show when I first started. It wasn't a super deal, but things were cheaper and I was happy to have a space to try everything on close to home with so much variety and options due to Royal and GP both being there (Whitby is far from Toronto without a vehicle for me)

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom