motorcycleverything super show 2018 | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

motorcycleverything super show 2018

In at 3:30 for me and about to head out too. Came looking for riding pants, no-one had what I wanted. GP Bikes were great, Parts Canada it took the Klim guy to come over and talk to me. Big ups to the Fly Racing booth, they were digging through boxes trying to find the Ram Mount kit I wanted, then when they couldn't find it they offered to build it from all the parts-of course that's when they found a kit.

Sent from my HTC U11 using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

try radioworld in Vaughn for ram mounts. 400 & steeles area

Sent from the moon!

went yesterday for the first time in a few years
was looking for a specific Nolan helmet, nobody had it
buddy was looking for a specific pair of boots
nothing close to his size available

don't think I'll be back
internet retailers have killed this show
the Feb one is prolly still okay to look at new models

went yesterday for the first time in a few years
was looking for a specific Nolan helmet, nobody had it
buddy was looking for a specific pair of boots
nothing close to his size available

don't think I'll be back
internet retailers have killed this show
the Feb one is prolly still okay to look at new models

I'm pretty sure GP bikes and Rider's Choice were letting you order stuff at the discounted price (not pretty sure...I am sure). So if they didn't have it in stock you can order it. All you have to do is ask. My buddy ordered a jacket and boots.

sure you can order stuff
but fit is kind of important
for stuff that goes on your head or feet

I can get a better deal on the 'net for the helmet
was hoping someone would have stock at the show to try it on

Went there today. Felt like a minority because I wasn't wearing a leather vest.

Didn't really see any good deals for anything that I haven't seen better online before.

sure you can order stuff
but fit is kind of important
for stuff that goes on your head or feet

I can get a better deal on the 'net for the helmet
was hoping someone would have stock at the show to try it on

Let me see if i get this straight....you can get a better deal on the net...but you want the dealer to stock it so that you can try it on....and complain that they don't have it. You don't see a problem with this?

went yesterday and had a great time. Met some friends, renewed race licence, got a sweet deal on an Arai Corsair X from Riders Choice to replace the one I smashed up in September, ordered another Pit-Bull TRS so I can fit both bikes in the trailer, saw some cool bikes, getting pumped up for the spring.

Went today, bought 2 4L of synthetic oil, heated glove liners for a deal, some tasty dried smoked meats, and got the S.O future rider a new helmet and gloves. Also sat on a bunch of bikes, the Vanvan was super fun, imagine it would be a riot to ride!
Pretty successful trip! Had a good day!

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Yesterday was great.
Ordered a set of tires for one street bike from Pro 6. They had sold all of the size that I needed so I'll pick them up next week.
Ordered two sets of tires for my race bike from Wayne Kennedy.
Renewed my SOAR license.
Bought a new helmet. (Voss)
Ordered numbers for said helmet (racing requirement).
Dropped off my leathers to have the lining fixed (done on the spot) and cleaned (to be done in a couple of weeks).
Got a status update on the shock rebuild for my race bike. (should be done in a few weeks)
Chatted about a suspension refresh/recalibration that I want to do on one of my street bikes.
Lost count of the number of people I know and talked to for a bit.
Spotted in the crowd - Tomas Casas, Jordan Szoke.
Went to an after-show party thanks to Aliki (VNM Sports) and chatted to Jonathan Finn (upcoming roadracer - great kid) and his dad.

Dam I wish I could have made it to this show as a new rider I think it would have been helpful. What about the next show, I believe it is next month (feb) how would it compare?

The Feb show is more for the 2018 model bikes (which were not at this past one), less for the clubs and dealers and shops and aftermarket parts vendors.

no, you don't have it straight
stop quoting me
I don't owe you an explanation

When you order it from one of the dealers at the show...you can try it on for free....and return it if it doesn't fit. That's all I'm suggesting. If you don't they'll sell less...and bring less. And sorry for quoting. You know there's a button for it correct?

Gay Cruise?
Sorry guys, I wasn't able to make it. I was busy swimming with the fishes.

4fa67f536f9275277859a60ffa26604e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom