motorcycleverything super show 2018 | GTAMotorcycle.com

motorcycleverything super show 2018

justride

the motorcycle super show is happening this weekend. To those who attended last year super show, I was wondering if any of the vendors had any track suits/pants, Alpinestars...ect or track boots , Dainese..ect. thanks

Do you honestly have to ask that question?

Short answer, yes.

I guarantee pepperoni sticks and fringed chaps , everything else is a crap shoot.

Yes..Riders Choice will be there (Daniese) and GP Bikes will have their super booth there with tons of gear.

There are some pretty good dried meats too if you didn't know!

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

will there be cotton candy ?
i love food that has the taste and texture of insulation !

Would you say this show, or the one in Feb at direct energy center is busier?
This one for sure. The leather and cruiser crowd of Ontario is actually represented here with lots of Harley and parking is free. The manufacture show is smaller in show material, real estate and much smaller crowds. I like it cuz it's also in Toronto along the main transit line and has the newer shinier stuff.

This one for sure. The leather and cruiser crowd of Ontario is actually represented here with lots of Harley and parking is free. The manufacture show is smaller in show material, real estate and much smaller crowds. I like it cuz it's also in Toronto along the main transit line and has the newer shinier stuff.

Thanks. I went to this one two years ago and didn't care about the whole competitive show, just wanted to check out the new bikes. So it looks like the downtown one is definitely for me.

there's a chance

there could be young ladies in tiny orange gym shorts too

scandalous

regrettably some of them orange gym shorts ain't so tiny
Ummm..
Even more regrettably...
Some of the "ladies" in the tiny orange gym shorts aren't so tiny.... :shock:

I'm certain that all of you complaining about said young ladies in orange shorts are super fit and ready to model your Calvins, right? ;)

From what I remember GP bikes had 25% off everything there and they literally move the entire store into the show. Riders choice had a bunch of leathers but they never have sales and their staff don't give a crap about customers.

I'm going. Time for a new helmet possibly jacket and gloves. Anyone have an HJC CS-R3 they can give an opinion on. Fits my budget and HJC fits my head well.

Back
Top Bottom