Thank You and Happy New Year! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Thank You and Happy New Year!

Ride for Sight

18 NATL eye logo because we can 40th.jpgThank you Riders, Supporters, Volunteers, and Friends
of Ride for Sight.

During 2017 you helped raise over $300,000 for The Foundation Fighting Blindness - Canada and their important vision research.

Because of you, and people like you, necessary vision research is continuing to be funded at Universities and teaching Hospitals across Canada. You can see the details of FFB funded research at ffb.ca.

We hope you had fun at the Fenelon Falls celebration site. We'll be headed there June 15-17, 2018 to celebrate the 40th Anniversary.

If you didn't make it to the celebration last year, we hope you'll make it in 2018. The Volunteer Team is already working on details to celebrate your efforts at the 40th Anniversary of Ride for Sight.

If you would like to join the Volunteer Team, if you would like to become a Sponsor, or if you have any suggestions, please post or message here, and a Volunteer will respond shortly.

We've updated our website and invite you to check out the memories at rideforsight.com

Last edited:
It's amazing how it all adds up! Hope to see you this year!

Looking forward to sponsoring and attending this year.

Evoex, we're happy to have you! If you get a chance, please sign up online and join team GTAMotorcycle! The online team challenge is already heating up with the newly formed "Brampton Crew" off to a strong start and the newly formed "St Thomas Crew" is going to be another team that will put up a strong fight! Add to that last year's surprise winners York HOG Chapter coming back it's going to be a tough contest and we're going to need all the help we can get!

I've added a link where you can see the team challenge. We are currently in 2nd place behind the Brampton Crew. :(

https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/...=en-CA&Referrer=https://www.rideforsight.com/

Cheers!

My signature shows just some of the support that GTAM has shown over the years. I didn't capture all the values from every year (I'm still working on that, :) )

This year marks GTAM's 20th consecutive year support this amazing event. So, come on GTAM, join the team, join the fun and let's make GTAM's 20 RFS event one to never forget!

I just wanted to thank Joe Bass for his donation to Ride for Sight! We are that much closer to our team goal, you rock!

Back
Top Bottom