Android to hide your signal strength at carriers request | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Android to hide your signal strength at carriers request

Are you visiting that page from a non-Windows device? Maybe you're somehow seeing a different version that doesn't have "Windows" slathered everywhere

that's "A full-featured and free IDE for creating modern applications for Android, iOS, macOS, as well as web applications and cloud services."
now give us one for developing Windows native software.

I'm not here to pretend I'm brand loyal to anyone, but you Apple guys jealously jumping into every thread to argue about a battle you lost 30 years ago well, it's just plain crazy. Brand loyalty is for suckers.

https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/downloads

No, it's not free but what good programming software is?

Last edited:
pretty sure what RG meant
is that PC's are open architecture
and they are

Windows is not
but it's just one possible OS to install on PC hardware

hardware that gives you all the flexibility in the world
to build a machine or network
customized to your needs and budget

and sure the systems sometimes need tweaking
I see it as a big plus that anyone willing to read a bit
can do all this themselves and gain an understanding
of what's happening under the hood and fix it

it's not my preference to have ready made solutions
come in massively overpriced
neat, white boxes

Android is built around this same type of thinking
and I'm guessing this be why PC geeks tend to also be Android geeks

No, it's not free but what good programming software is?

Well it's not completely free because you are going to need a Mac to run it on, but the Xcode license is Freeware with open source components.
Xcode includes everything you need to create and test apps for iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, and Apple TV.

I don't consider myself an Apple guy, I'm a Steve Jobs type guy and was since 1990. I did own some Apple product before Steve Jobs' return to Apple and it was crap compared to Mac after the release of mac OSX circa 2001.

... 28 years ago I wasn't an Apple guy I was a NeXT registered software developer and working on turnkey systems to install in doctors offices and doing real time 24bit colour video image captures of retinas and incorporating those into patient medical records.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom