Firedupx | GTAMotorcycle.com

Firedupx

hdsomeday

Site Supporter
I posted this in the Dealers forum but figured should put it here too.

I have seen numerous threads about customer service being so important. I cant say enough about the service from Firedupx. Jimmy is fantastic!!. I had an issue with the battery for my vest, wasn't sure if it was the charger or battery (somewhere around Jan or Feb). I dropped by his shop one day during my lunch hour. Jimmy took the time to look everything over, check every thing out and fixed my issue under the warranty. He then showed me the new vest and glove liners he was developing and told me about the Kickstarter campaign coming up (unfortunately I missed it as I forgot to look for it). I cant say enough about how great the vest and gloves I have are. The new vest, glove liners and socks look even better!

He is local! He is there!! He deals with you personally!! For any outdoor activity these things are amazing!!!

+3
Super accommodating with a set of the glove liners I got from his booth at the supershow today! Absolutely great guy!

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Jimmy's been great! I have the liner and the gloves. Stopped by his booth yesterday and picked up a vest too which im wearing right now and its pretty sweet! The new line is thinner and heats up faster i find. Definitely a noticeable improvement and im also liking the slimmer batteries.
And as for customer service, he will go above and beyond what he needs to in order to help you out!

Back
Top Bottom