Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heated Liners Boxing Week Special

Heated Liners Boxing Week Special

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Boxing-Week-banner-for-GTAM.gif 
Views:	125 
Size:	16.6 KB 
ID:	39157

A lot of you sent me private messages to match the Costco pricing we had on promotion. So I am doing One better than that. Boxing week all liners will be 25% off with free shipping. (Costco only had 20% off). So time to stock up for this winter. You are also more than welcome to come in and pickup your products.

www.firedupx.com
    Jimmy Singh
    Founder/CEO Fired Up X Heated Apparel
    www.firedupx.com
    jimmysingh@firedupx.com
    18-5004 Timberlea Blvd,
    Mississauga, ON. L4W 5C5

Re: Heated Liners Boxing Week Special

Seems it won't recognize the "boxingweek" discount code ..
    www.thetoyhauler.ca
    Motorcycle Transport & Towing
    Trailer rentals

Heated Liners Boxing Week Special

12v or battery powered?

Interested in a liner with heated arms not just the vest, do you have something Jimmy?
    Last edited by Jayv; 12-22-2017 at 03:45 PM.

The code is only valid Dec 26 to Dec 31. The Vest uses a 12 V super slim battery (comes with 2 of them) and the gloves and sock liners use a 7.4 V battery.
    Jimmy Singh
    www.firedupx.com
    jimmysingh@firedupx.com
    18-5004 Timberlea Blvd,
    Mississauga, ON. L4W 5C5

sounds great, was going to hit you up at the show but this works too as I too missed the costco promo, thx

how many batteries do the gloves and socks come with, 2 each I assume?
    Last edited by emidyl; 12-22-2017 at 05:36 PM.

I managed to get in on the Costco deal and have been wearing the vest for the last couple of days. I work outside and thought it would be great because it would cut down on how many layers I would need to wear. I am always cold and looked forward to being toasty warm. Perhaps I am doing something wrong, but after less than one hour the vest drops down from the high setting to medium setting on its own. Any insight or thoughts?

Dress for the slide not for the ride.

2006 Honda CB900F (919)
    2011 Yamaha Fazer FZ8 - BFs sweet ride
    1990 Honda ST1100 (out of retirement)

Yes two lithium polymer batteries for all products.

Quote Originally Posted by emidyl View Post
    sounds great, was going to hit you up at the show but this works too as I too missed the costco promo, thx

how many batteries do the gloves and socks come with, 2 each I assume?
    Jimmy Singh
    www.firedupx.com
    jimmysingh@firedupx.com
    18-5004 Timberlea Blvd,
    Mississauga, ON. L4W 5C5

The battery should last on high for 2.5 hours (solid red light). It does heat up for the time it is on high? I don't mind swapping it out for you. You can drop by our office or our booth at the show. With an insulated layer on top the battery should last longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexadecimal View Post
    I managed to get in on the Costco deal and have been wearing the vest for the last couple of days. I work outside and thought it would be great because it would cut down on how many layers I would need to wear. I am always cold and looked forward to being toasty warm. Perhaps I am doing something wrong, but after less than one hour the vest drops down from the high setting to medium setting on its own. Any insight or thoughts?
    Jimmy Singh
    www.firedupx.com
    jimmysingh@firedupx.com
    18-5004 Timberlea Blvd,
    Mississauga, ON. L4W 5C5

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity Sportsgear View Post
    The battery should last on high for 2.5 hours (solid red light). It does heat up for the time it is on high? I don't mind swapping it out for you. You can drop by our office or our booth at the show. With an insulated layer on top the battery should last longer.
    It does heat up on high (solid red) for that time frame. I've tried both batteries; same results. I actually bought two vests, the second one for my husband. We haven't opened that one yet because I was the test subject.

2006 Honda CB900F (919)

Sometimes brand new batteries have to go through a couple of charge cycle for the Lithium cells to settle and be maximized. After an hour the vest should not automatically switch to medium setting. I wear mine at the office and it lasts exactly 2.5 hours which the amount of time it takes to charge the other one, then I switch.

Come see me with your vest either at the office or at the show and I'll make sure we resolve the issue.

It does heat up on high (solid red) for that time frame. I've tried both batteries; same results. I actually bought two vests, the second one for my husband. We haven't opened that one yet because I was the test subject.
    Jimmy Singh
    www.firedupx.com
    jimmysingh@firedupx.com
    18-5004 Timberlea Blvd,
    Mississauga, ON. L4W 5C5

Personally I've never left mine on high for longer than the 15 minute preheat cycle then either low or medium. Even riding in cold weather at 5c it's plenty warm on medium for me.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk
    I've got to stop saying "how stupid can you be?", too many people take it as a challenge!

I agree in Plus 5 that makes sense but then again we all feel different levels of cold. I have mine on high when it's double digit minus temps. The new liners actually are thinner and produce about 20% more heat because of how thin they are. And they heat you up faster although we use the same heating pads. One of the tweaks we did to heating pads was make the battery connector L shaped so the wire will not fray over time.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    Personally I've never left mine on high for longer than the 15 minute preheat cycle then either low or medium. Even riding in cold weather at 5c it's plenty warm on medium for me.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk
    Jimmy Singh
    www.firedupx.com
    jimmysingh@firedupx.com
    18-5004 Timberlea Blvd,
    Mississauga, ON. L4W 5C5

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Boxing-Week-banner-for-GTAM.gif 
Views:	125 
Size:	16.6 KB 
ID:	39157

A lot of you sent me private messages to match the Costco pricing we had on promotion. So I am doing One better than that. Boxing week all liners will be 25% off with free shipping. (Costco only had 20% off). So time to stock up for this winter. You are also more than welcome to come in and pickup your products.

www.firedupx.com
    Is this the correct address and what days/hours are you open during the holidays to try on the vests?

5-1060 Britannia Road East, Mississauga,
    Ontario. Canada. L4W-4T1

Correct address is in signature below. I will be in the office Wed to Friday 10 - 6.

[QUOTE=Supernam;2539292]Is this the correct address and what days/hours are you open during the holidays to try on the vests?
    Jimmy Singh
    www.firedupx.com
    jimmysingh@firedupx.com
    18-5004 Timberlea Blvd,
    Mississauga, ON. L4W 5C5

[QUOTE=Velocity Sportsgear;2539341]Correct address is in signature below. I will be in the office Wed to Friday 10 - 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Supernam View Post
    Is this the correct address and what days/hours are you open during the holidays to try on the vests?
    can we drop by to purchase product next week from the office or do you only do online and ship from another location? I literally live 5 min from your office.
    thanks

Yes as long as you buy online amd pick up from our office.

[QUOTE=emidyl;2539349]
    Correct address is in signature below. I will be in the office Wed to Friday 10 - 6.

can we drop by to purchase product next week from the office or do you only do online and ship from another location? I literally live 5 min from your office.
    thanks
    Jimmy Singh
    www.firedupx.com
    jimmysingh@firedupx.com
    18-5004 Timberlea Blvd,
    Mississauga, ON. L4W 5C5

It would appear the issue is not with the product, but rather with this operator. I reread the instructions and realised I didn't press the button a second time to have it remain on high. I just came in from shovelling and the vest worked great. That is a huge compliment because to say that I am always very cold would be a gross understatement.

Thank you for your quick reply and your great customer service. See you at the show.

2006 Honda CB900F (919)

Glad to hear. Thanks for the update.

It would appear the issue is not with the product, but rather with this operator. I reread the instructions and realised I didn't press the button a second time to have it remain on high. I just came in from shovelling and the vest worked great. That is a huge compliment because to say that I am always very cold would be a gross understatement.

Thank you for your quick reply and your great customer service. See you at the show.
    Jimmy Singh
    www.firedupx.com
    jimmysingh@firedupx.com
    18-5004 Timberlea Blvd,
    Mississauga, ON. L4W 5C5

Glad to hear. Thanks for the update.
    I just bought the vest. It seems to be a great deal, and if it works out I'll get a 2nd one for my wife.

Jimmy , what hall is your booth in at the MC show ?