TTC new 407 station has m/c parking | GTAMotorcycle.com

TTC new 407 station has m/c parking

DNycDAB.jpg

4d19nzW.jpg

Last edited:
nice of them.....but I don't think I'd want to leave a bike all day in a commuter lot.
Don't worry, a Smart Car will just about fit nicely into the spot.

Is that also a paid lot?

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Is that the station outside of Toronto, yet torontians pay for something not in our city.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Is that the station outside of Toronto, yet torontians pay for something not in our city.

lets bet real, that line has 2 stations out of the city (407 and vaughan) out of the 6 new ones, and their transit system is currently taken care by York Regional transit and Viva conjointly... so it's not like there's such a big difference in terms of where the transit money is coming from

This just means less cars coming in to the city, less traffic for people in the city.

lets bet real, that line has 2 stations out of the city (407 and vaughan) out of the 6 new ones, and their transit system is currently taken care by York Regional transit and Viva conjointly... so it's not like there's such a big difference in terms of where the transit money is coming from

This just means less cars coming in to the city, less traffic for people in the city.

Consider it like Union Station. Or maybe the opposite of Union Station, since Toronto pays for that.

how much of the TTC is paid for by the province and federal? and how much by the riders coming in from north of Steeles?

how much of the TTC is paid for by the province and federal? and how much by the riders coming in from north of Steeles?

This is a good question.

I am sure the Province and Feds are paying for something. But property owners in Toronto are also paying for it. It use to be listed on our property taxes what percentage was used for the different services. If York region and Vaughan are paying for those 2 stations then no problem, but if not, that is not cool.

Consider it like Union Station. Or maybe the opposite of Union Station, since Toronto pays for that.
i wonder actually how much money metrolinx brings in with its super high fares from GO Transit and how much of that gets charged back from union...

i wonder what kind of "model" they use for union.

there's via, cp, metrolinx and ttc
and now the union express which i think is probably not making a profit lol

i hope they made the 407 corp. basterds pay for that station

All it means, is that more and more people from in the city, traveling on the Bloor line, won't be able to go south at St. George.

Back
Top Bottom