Officially Unemployed | GTAMotorcycle.com

Officially Unemployed

Mike-the-Bike

Well, after 20 years with the RCAF Friday was my last day.

It feels strange but it was time. The last 18 months have been a bit of a death march.

Anyway. I have a few off before I start something new so we are heading to New Zealand for a 8 weeks. I rented a R1200GS for some of the thie. Will spend New Years in Singapore.

New Zealand has always been on my bucket list.

Commercial pilot next?

Well, after 20 years with the RCAF Friday was my last day.

It feels strange but it was time. The last 18 months have been a bit of a death march.

Anyway. I have a few off before I start something new so we are heading to New Zealand for a 8 weeks. I rented a R1200GS for some of the thie. Will spend New Years in Singapore.

New Zealand has always been on my bucket list.

Very anecdotal, but the drive from Queenstown to the Franz Josef glacier was fun in a car. Would be more on on a moto.

Congrats!
I was in NZ during the month of September. It was amazing and we loved the north island just as much and the south. With 8 weeks to play over there it will be awesome!

Thanks, but all I really did was maintain planes, and even then the engine is really just a big fan on a stick :)

Many people did much more than me, and many paid the ultimate price.

yes....I did a 12 month civi tour in KAF
ramp ceremonies were far too frequent

Thanks, but all I really did was maintain planes, and even then the engine is really just a big fan on a stick :)

Many people did much more than me, and many paid the ultimate price.

i used to service the sea-king, aurora and the tracker at the Halifax airport. i worked at IMP.

Back
Top Bottom