Risk of fatal motorcycle crash higher under a full moon, researchers find | GTAMotorcycle.com

Risk of fatal motorcycle crash higher under a full moon, researchers find

lol next thing you know they will be telling us it's dangerous to go out in a dense fog.

Newsflash.Motorcycling is deadly

I miss the 70's when sex was safe and skydiving was dangerous.

Ask the guy getting the tat on his head...doesn't that hurt? Ummm,Yah.

Everything's dangerous under full moon

I just read the rest of that article, what planet is this guy from?

Probably the planet where everybody hates motorcyclists

What can I say that nobody already has said?
Thanks for the laugh for this morning.

Best quote from the article:

[FONT=&quot]"Risk is one of those things that people just can’t sense until it is too late – that’s why we need science about this"

[/FONT]
I was looking for the inclusion about the increased risk of werewolves, but I guess the grant wasn't big enough.

Seriously, I would think that increased ambient light at night from a full moon would be a good thing.

"Dr. Redelmeier’s unusual approach goes hand in hand with some pronounced personality quirks. His e-mails, which are legendary among their recipients, are written as lists, with a number assigned to each thought. Dr. Redelmeier does this, he said, in order to focus on the content of a message rather than get distracted by grammar, punctuation and syntax."

"
Dr. Redelmeier takes the results of his research seriously. He rides his bike to work, and when he does drive, he resists “small temptations to change lanes.”

reference -> http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/31/science/31profile.html

woo-who :rolleyes: somebody's a tiny bit coo-koo

Ha I saw this article someplace else was wondering if it might show up here.

I guess they think we all are howling at the moon instead of looking at the road

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Rides his bike to work? Does he know how dangerous that is?

Rides his bike to work? Does he know how dangerous that is?

He's a doctor that can't figure out syntax lol what do you expect, lifesaving miracles!

I hate to tell

Back
Top Bottom