Trade me a can of chain lube or brake cleaner for this stuff | GTAMotorcycle.com

Trade me a can of chain lube or brake cleaner for this stuff

shanekingsley

Curry - so nice it burns you twice
Site Supporter
Vintage Moto Magazines: Mostly from the late 70's, 80's and 90's. There are about 50 magazines and they are in pretty good condition. Lot's of different classic titles here from Canadian Biker, to Rider1, to bike, to Classic Bikes. A full winters worth of reading I would think. I will even throw in a handy plastic container for you to carry them in.
i-w7ZvtqB-L.jpg

i-ckndmBq-L.jpg

Set of tires: They are Dunlop Trailmax tr91 (110/80/19 & 150/70/15). Not suitable for riding because they were coated with a sealant in anticipation of putting them in storage and the sealant has permeated into the tire, so they are way too slippery to use for riding. Tons of tread life for your next burnout session or hang them in your garage to look at - just take them out of mine.
i-dLr3tMG-L.jpg

i-38kr9sK-L.jpg

Last edited:
pending sold!
Also have two duplicate sets of Mastercraft Combination wrenches - both SAE and 9pcs per set. Each set has the same sizing as one another and run from 1/4" to 3/4".
Probably worth around $20/set even though they retail for more. Trade me something.
i-XTWXkC5-L.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom