Trials at the Supershow | GTAMotorcycle.com

Trials at the Supershow

Wingboy

Site Supporter
The SOVT (Southwestern Ontario Vintage Trials Group) will have booth at the show.The bikes will represent 5 decades of competition.Drop by and say hello.
http://www.sovt.website/index.html
SOVT_zpsdmgfrawy.png

Good pics Wingboy, I see at least 10 riders there that I know.

Trials bikes competitions are so cool. I wish I had done them when I was young.

It's fun when you are old too.I'm 64 and far from the oldest rider out there.

Trials bikes competitions are so cool. I wish I had done them when I was young.

Bigger mistake would be thinking it's too late to start. Modern bikes are so good they make it much easier and more survivable then you might imagine. Trials competitions are events that you will encounter only encouragement and support in your efforts, unlike go fast competition where the goal is to basically slaughter the other guy with stones and keep them behind you, in trials competition the other riders really do want to see you put forth your best possible performance even if it means beating them in the competition. Not unusual to see close competitors catching, minding and offering advice to each other on how to best ride a section, possibly even throw their machine on the ground and run to your assistance :/ you don't see any of that in any other form of motorcycle competition.

Try it you'll like it.

Bigger mistake would be thinking it's too late to start. Modern bikes are so good they make it much easier and more survivable then you might imagine. Trials competitions are events that you will encounter only encouragement and support in your efforts, unlike go fast competition where the goal is to basically slaughter the other guy with stones and keep them behind you, in trials competition the other riders really do want to see you put forth your best possible performance even if it means beating them in the competition. Not unusual to see close competitors catching, minding and offering advice to each other on how to best ride a section, possibly even throw their machine on the ground and run to your assistance :/ you don't see any of that in any other form of motorcycle competition.

Try it you'll like it.

Like.

Back
Top Bottom