2018 RACE Schedule out | GTAMotorcycle.com

2018 RACE Schedule out

April 21st test day is a little ambitious, no? do they normally have it that early?

They've done test days that early in the past, it's hit and miss. I've spent the whole weekend in late April hanging out in the trailer or working on bikes because it was too cold to ride. Even the round in early May can be tricky.

They held a CSBK Rd1 there in late May 2006 and it snowed on Sunday morning during practice sessions.

Last edited:
It was ok last year....but round one was rained out.

Last edited:
I recall getting everything packed up in preparation for test weekend on the last weekend of April but knowing that the forecast was iffy, getting up at 4:30 AM regardless. Went out the door then slipped and fell on the sidewalk which had been coated in freezing rain. Limped back inside and crawled back to bed.

IIRC a few people showed up regardless, but no one rode. First round and last round can be iffy.

It's great to see that there are no conflicts between RACE and SOAR, VRRA, and CSBK (actually I think one of the RACE rounds conflicts with SOAR's practice weekend, but that's no big deal). 3 out of 4 VRRA rounds conflict with a SOAR round, though. A friend of mine is planning to do the entire SOAR endurance series so that's where I'm going.

I might make a one-weekend return to RACE after several years absence ...

I think the 2018 soar schedule was posted somewhere on gta motorcycle online already, but I cannot find; and soar only has the 2017 schedule on their website.
Anyone have a link? ty

I think the 2018 soar schedule was posted somewhere on gta motorcycle online already, but I cannot find; and soar only has the 2017 schedule on their website.
Anyone have a link? ty

I posted it now in SOAR sticky thread

Back
Top Bottom