OFTR members discount



Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: OFTR members discount

  1. #1
    basmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    340

    OFTR members discount

    If you didn't know..... OFTR members receive a 15% discount on OEM parts at ready powersports...just show them your card...

  2. #2

    Re: OFTR members discount

    Didn't know that. I still wouldn't buy from them, never have any parts in stock and find stuff is overpriced. They want you to physically come in and pay for an order before they order from their supplier. No credit cards over the phone. F that, it's 2017 FFS. GP bikes has no problem taking my money over the phone for KTM parts, so I'll keep with them.

  3. #3
    Iceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Barrie, On
    Posts
    3,734

    Re: OFTR members discount

    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoron29 View Post
    Didn't know that. I still wouldn't buy from them, never have any parts in stock and find stuff is overpriced. They want you to physically come in and pay for an order before they order from their supplier. No credit cards over the phone. F that, it's 2017 FFS. GP bikes has no problem taking my money over the phone for KTM parts, so I'll keep with them.
    I'd ask at Gp bikes if they offer a discount to oftr members. I believe they are an Oftr supporter.

    Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk
    I've got to stop saying "how stupid can you be?", too many people take it as a challenge!

  4. #4

    Re: OFTR members discount

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    I'd ask at Gp bikes if they offer a discount to oftr members. I believe they are an Oftr supporter.

    Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk
    They are, but I can't remember how much the discount is.

    I read yesterday that OFTR now has 2400 members. WOW! It's come a long way in 25 years.

  5. #5

    Re: OFTR members discount

    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoron29 View Post
    Didn't know that. I still wouldn't buy from them, never have any parts in stock and find stuff is overpriced. They want you to physically come in and pay for an order before they order from their supplier. No credit cards over the phone. F that, it's 2017 FFS. GP bikes has no problem taking my money over the phone for KTM parts, so I'll keep with them.
    The most retarded way to sell parts .... stop buying from them two years ago, when he tried to make me come in to pay first for 20 bucks part. LOL ... yeah, ok, good luck, because you are not selling something other people don't for the same or better price.

  6. #6
    basmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    340

    Re: OFTR members discount

    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoron29 View Post
    Didn't know that. I still wouldn't buy from them, never have any parts in stock and find stuff is overpriced. They want you to physically come in and pay for an order before they order from their supplier. No credit cards over the phone. F that, it's 2017 FFS. GP bikes has no problem taking my money over the phone for KTM parts, so I'll keep with them.
    I'm not happy with there ordering policies either BUT ...the are close by and to be honest there oem parts prices are very good and orders are shipped pretty quick...I'm not putting a plug for them i just wanted to share this info...use it as you wish

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Etobicoke
    Posts
    18

    Re: OFTR members discount

    Nothing better than ready losing your order and not telling you that they did till the 4th in person visit. I still haven't gotten it yet despite multiple assurances that they'd call me now that they know what happened and are looking for it. 5 months and waiting.

  8. #8

    Re: OFTR members discount

    Car dealership selling bikes ... what can we expect?

  9. #9
    ZX600's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Under a ******* minivan
    Posts
    10,081

    Re: OFTR members discount

    Quote Originally Posted by mxs View Post
    Car dealership selling bikes ... what can we expect?
    Car dealerships get you your parts quick, this place is really bad.

    Ready Honda once tried to charge me for damage to a rental that I never made to their car, once they got a call from my lawyer, i received a call telling me they won't be charging me "this time"....

    Be careful with that place
    S.O.A.R. Superbike AM #986 - http://pscracing.webs.com/

    2006 GSXR 1000 - Race Bike
    2014 FZ09 - Street Bike
    2017 YZ250X - Dirt Bike (2 Stroke)
    2005 YZ250 - B Dirt Bike (2 Stroke)
    2006 TTR50

    "Not my circus, not my monkeys"

  10. #10
    basmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    340

    Re: OFTR members discount

    Boy..did this thread turn i to a real s..h@ i ; t show...that was not the intention...mods please delete.
    Last edited by basmn; 12-07-2017 at 11:12 PM.

  11. #11
    ZX600's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Under a ******* minivan
    Posts
    10,081

    Re: OFTR members discount

    Quote Originally Posted by basmn View Post
    Boy..did this thread turn i to a real s..h@ i ; t show...that was not the intention...mods please delete.
    Why, I think it's a good thread to prevent people that do not know going into that shop which is the real **** show. It was a public service
    S.O.A.R. Superbike AM #986 - http://pscracing.webs.com/

    2006 GSXR 1000 - Race Bike
    2014 FZ09 - Street Bike
    2017 YZ250X - Dirt Bike (2 Stroke)
    2005 YZ250 - B Dirt Bike (2 Stroke)
    2006 TTR50

    "Not my circus, not my monkeys"

  12. #12
    basmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    340

    Re: OFTR members discount

    Quote Originally Posted by ZX600 View Post
    Why, I think it's a good thread to prevent people that do not know going into that shop which is the real **** show. It was a public service

  13. #13

    Re: OFTR members discount

    Quote Originally Posted by ZX600 View Post
    Car dealerships get you your parts quick, this place is really bad.
    What I meant is mentality of the owner who obviously runs this place .... zero passion for bikes. I don't think there's an example where this concept works ... car guys selling bikes.

  14. #14
    gqelements's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    North York
    Posts
    463

    Re: OFTR members discount

    Quote Originally Posted by mxs View Post
    What I meant is mentality of the owner who obviously runs this place .... zero passion for bikes. I don't think there's an example where this concept works ... car guys selling bikes.
    Every BMW Motorrad dealership... Yes and largely they all treat you like second class citizen, hence despite owning 3 Beemers you won't find me dead in one of those places.

  15. #15
    I82l8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Stouffville
    Posts
    477

    Re: OFTR members discount

    Quote Originally Posted by gqelements View Post
    Every BMW Motorrad dealership... Yes and largely they all treat you like second class citizen, hence despite owning 3 Beemers you won't find me dead in one of those places.
    -> http://www.themotorradshop.com/

  16. #16

    Re: OFTR members discount

    Quote Originally Posted by gqelements View Post
    Every BMW Motorrad dealership... Yes and largely they all treat you like second class citizen, hence despite owning 3 Beemers you won't find me dead in one of those places.
    You are right, although not the same as Ready Honda, selling many lines of bikes, not just Honda .... In my view, it just doesn't work.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •