OFTR members discount | GTAMotorcycle.com

OFTR members discount

basmn

Site Supporter
If you didn't know..... OFTR members receive a 15% discount on OEM parts at ready powersports...just show them your card...;)

Didn't know that. I still wouldn't buy from them, never have any parts in stock and find stuff is overpriced. They want you to physically come in and pay for an order before they order from their supplier. No credit cards over the phone. F that, it's 2017 FFS. GP bikes has no problem taking my money over the phone for KTM parts, so I'll keep with them.

Didn't know that. I still wouldn't buy from them, never have any parts in stock and find stuff is overpriced. They want you to physically come in and pay for an order before they order from their supplier. No credit cards over the phone. F that, it's 2017 FFS. GP bikes has no problem taking my money over the phone for KTM parts, so I'll keep with them.
I'd ask at Gp bikes if they offer a discount to oftr members. I believe they are an Oftr supporter.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

I'd ask at Gp bikes if they offer a discount to oftr members. I believe they are an Oftr supporter.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

They are, but I can't remember how much the discount is.

I read yesterday that OFTR now has 2400 members. WOW! It's come a long way in 25 years.

The most retarded way to sell parts .... stop buying from them two years ago, when he tried to make me come in to pay first for 20 bucks part. LOL ... yeah, ok, good luck, because you are not selling something other people don't for the same or better price.

I'm not happy with there ordering policies either BUT ...the are close by and to be honest there oem parts prices are very good and orders are shipped pretty quick...I'm not putting a plug for them i just wanted to share this info...use it as you wish

Nothing better than ready losing your order and not telling you that they did till the 4th in person visit. I still haven't gotten it yet despite multiple assurances that they'd call me now that they know what happened and are looking for it. 5 months and waiting.

Car dealership selling bikes ... what can we expect?
Car dealerships get you your parts quick, this place is really bad.

Ready Honda once tried to charge me for damage to a rental that I never made to their car, once they got a call from my lawyer, i received a call telling me they won't be charging me "this time"....

Be careful with that place

Boy..did this thread turn i to a real s..h@ i ; t show...that was not the intention...mods please delete.
:bootyshake:

Last edited:
Boy..did this thread turn i to a real s..h@ i ; t show...that was not the intention...mods please delete.
:bootyshake:
Why, I think it's a good thread to prevent people that do not know going into that shop which is the real **** show. It was a public service

Car dealerships get you your parts quick, this place is really bad.

What I meant is mentality of the owner who obviously runs this place .... zero passion for bikes. I don't think there's an example where this concept works ... car guys selling bikes.

What I meant is mentality of the owner who obviously runs this place .... zero passion for bikes. I don't think there's an example where this concept works ... car guys selling bikes.

Every BMW Motorrad dealership... Yes and largely they all treat you like second class citizen, hence despite owning 3 Beemers you won't find me dead in one of those places.

Every BMW Motorrad dealership... Yes and largely they all treat you like second class citizen, hence despite owning 3 Beemers you won't find me dead in one of those places.

You are right, although not the same as Ready Honda, selling many lines of bikes, not just Honda .... In my view, it just doesn't work.

If you didn't know..... OFTR members receive a 15% discount on OEM parts at ready powersports...just show them your card...;)

Good to know and thanks for the reminder to renew!
Bethany 2018!!!!

As mentioned GPBikes does give a discount to OFTR members. I order all my KTM parts there. Anything over $100 and shipping is free !! Cant beat that.

Back
Top Bottom