Canada Post Keys | GTAMotorcycle.com

Canada Post Keys

redridernl

I need an extra key cut for the mailbox. I haven't lost any, I just need an extra. The only thing Canada Post will do is replace the lock and give you two new keys. I need a third. None of the major stores will do it, anyone know of a place that will?

Interesting no one will cut you a key, since Canada Post says any hardware store or locksmith should or can...

Community mailbox keys
Request keys for your community mailbox
Did you lose a key?

If you’ve lost one of your community mailbox keys, have your spare key copied at any hardware store or locksmith. If you’ve lost both keys, complete the online form to request new keys. The cost to replace lost keys is $29 plus applicable taxes. The fee can be paid at the post office when you are notified to pick up the new keys.

https://www.canadapost.ca/web/en/kb...pe=kb&cat=receiving&subcat=communitymailboxes

Yup, I read that and mentioned it at each store. I had one cut at Canadian Tire in the past. Everyone said they don't get those blanks anymore.

Home Depot has CP blanks listed on their website and in stock but they aren't supposed to cut them and the ones they have are slightly different to the new one I have.

call a local lock shop, dont know where your located, every major city has a bunch

The only thing Canada Post will do is replace the lock and give you two new keys. I need a third.

We just got the keys to our brand new Superbox and received three keys in the package. Did they specifically say that you would only get two keys with a replacement lock? It's possible with a new lock you might get three keys like we did.

My wife lost her keys, and I had a new Canada Post key cut at Home Hardware. That was back in the spring

We just got the keys to our brand new Superbox and received three keys in the package. Did they specifically say that you would only get two keys with a replacement lock? It's possible with a new lock you might get three keys like we did.

New lock 2 weeks ago, two keys. The website also says 2 keys and mentions having them cut if you need another.

Back
Top Bottom