WTB - Handcuffs | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

WTB - Handcuffs

I can't think of any agency that will allow personal hand cuffs . S econdly can't think of one agency that uses chain not hinged .

We have both... Mostly hinged, but there are still a lot of the older chain type Peerless floatin' around.
The only plus I find with the chained type is that they're a little bit more forgiving in situations where the cuff-ee isn't cooperating with the cuff-er.

O.*Reg. 366/07, s.*3.

Forbids security guards from using personal handcuffs.

Ok, very good to know, thx.

That reg is almost /thread. I would assume that somewhere in the bowels of law, there may be a similar statement for law enforcement. As you said before most police forces just follow the same rule anyway to avoid some potential problems.

O.*Reg. 366/07, s.*3.

Forbids security guards from using personal handcuffs.

From a liability point of view I don't see any organization allowing staff to use cuffs. If the situation is that contentious turn it over to the police. The human rights advocates would have a field day.

LMAO. He's buying them for his son. You think he's putting together a kidnapping kit for him?
fp.gif
Yeah... & I never speed or go over the limit on my super sport.

Call the local police station and ask them where they get theirs.
Go on blueline forum and ask them on that site...

Why wouldn't it? it's a simple LE related question.. should be a simple answer.

Have you spent any time at BL...?
The board is divided into two sides... There's a public side and a private side... The private side is only accessible by sworn peace officers... The public side is open to anyone, but... A lot of guys would take a question regarding police equipment as trying to steal state secrets...Lol.
You'd probably get told that discussion re. handcuff is restricted to the private side and then your thread would get locked... Lol

I think I found what you've been looking for
fe26d283e715b0a88b300c724e955917.jpg

Back
Top Bottom