Fiat 500 poor resale? | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fiat 500 poor resale?

Wandering back to topic, my Fiat 500 with its low resale value that I don't care about, is shortly going to be making the trip to my sister's place for Christmas, and it looks like this will be in the midst of a snow storm. Have snow tires ... have fog lights that work well ... have heated seats and climate control ... full tank of fuel ... will travel. Merry Christmas everyone!

The poor resale value car will probably quit working by Oshawa .... Dress warm .... LOL .... Merry Xmas

The more you guys talk about Brian's poor resale value Fiat, the more my mouth salivates at the prospect of one day buying it lol.
Is is black, by chance? My BiL just purchased the Abarth sticker package for like $20 online. Throw that on and double the value lol

Sent from the purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

will be looking in the spring far a car for my daughter
and I'll use it a bit when I'm in Canada
thanks to this thread
the 500 is on my short list

The more you guys talk about Brian's poor resale value Fiat, the more my mouth salivates at the prospect of one day buying it lol.
Is is black, by chance? My BiL just purchased the Abarth sticker package for like $20 online. Throw that on and double the value lol

Sent from the purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app
Will match you up pretty good, paisano

Back
Top Bottom