Orange County Choppers Paul Sr. & Mikey at the Motorcycle SUPERSHOW Jan 5-7, 2018 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Orange County Choppers Paul Sr. & Mikey at the Motorcycle SUPERSHOW Jan 5-7, 2018

Re: Orange County Choppers Paul Sr. & Mikey at the Motorcycle SUPERSHOW Jan 5-7, 2018

I was under the impression this show (international centre) was the better of the two for gear?

If you are after last seasons clear out items, old stock that didn't move, items in off sizes that are discounted significantly, chopper & vintage bike displays, specialty clubs, resorts, videos, novelty items and totally non motorcycle related goods, yes to the international centre.

If your interest is in dealers and distributors launching and showcasing up and coming new product or saddle testing all the new models, the CNE one is superior. At least that has been my observation based on previous years.

Re: Orange County Choppers Paul Sr. & Mikey at the Motorcycle SUPERSHOW Jan 5-7, 2018

The january show is where you'll sight the whistling gophers. They can be spotted wearing crested leather vests and asking "hey, how much does this gopher?" upon hearing the answer they emit a low whistle , smelling of garlic and summer sausage, then waddle off to collect a supply of beernuts for the commute home.
If not to elusive and short to be noticed, there is often a female in tow, wider than tall and whining continually about why a trike would be so much better, they have cupholders on both armrests.....

Lol so true.. So true..

I personally prefer the Manufacturer's show, might try and go this time round as its been many years since I went to any of the shows.

Last edited:

The Mississauga show last year was horrible.

yeah i didnt find it too interesting, had a flee market feel to it, have a feeling the feb show will be great, with more actual cool new bikes, and manufacturers and less peddlers of random ****

i see a bunch of hard core riders in, better bring my a game to keep up.

ffs guys its the off season and a bike show to go to, whats with all the complaining?

apparently stating your preference for one over the other is complaining?

Support the motorcycle industry - go to all the shows!!

And on topic.....Aren't the Orange Country Chopper guys kind of passé? They were huge 15 years ago.

Support the motorcycle industry - go to all the shows!!

And on topic.....Aren't the Orange Country Chopper guys kind of passé? They were huge 15 years ago.

Well they just might be back....

American Chopper is being revived by Discovery Channel

http://ew.com/tv/2017/10/18/american-chopper-revived-discovery-channel/

Seems it will be May of 2018

https://motorbikewriter.com/american-chopper-returns-tv/

Last edited:

Wonder what they'll be building? Those over-the-top choppers are soooooo 2005!

I drove past the OCC store on my way back form NYC last summer. Huge place; I had no interest in stopping to check it out.

Many years ago I stopped at the original OCC shop (it was closed) and store (Lots of OCC branded stuff) in town a year or two after the show came out. It was all so unique at the time.

Last edited:

Rather watch the LOTR original series, a prequel to Tolkien’s The Fellowship of the Ring.

This show still has lots of gear....GP Bikes has their huge setup and Rider's choice is there both with good deals... And Some of the Manufacturers do show up (Last year i think Triumph and Kawasaki and HD and Ducati had official displays) as opposed to the dealers selling last year's bikes. IT also has beer nuts if that's what you want....but lots of fun stuff for the non chap wearing crowd.

Paul sr and Mikie..wow....maybe Dog the bounty hunter and his side kick Beth too...sorry that was last yr's highlight....big deal...

Last edited:

and on the side stage , Vanilla Ice!

I like house painting and watching it dry. SAD!

and on the side stage , Vanilla Ice!

Perfect!
I need some home reno project advice!

I would rather pay NOT to see those bums and their cheesy, cheaply made, dime in a dozen, custom bikes.

As the shows go, the Mississauga one is a flea market basically, it's funny that they charge admission as they have basically nothing to show at all. Just trying to dump old gear for inflated prices.

The Toronto one is more upscale but I personally don't find it overly interesting either.

GTA needs to step up its game when it comes to shows and expos. We are definitely not in a major league.

I have a bunch of friends going to this show, but I think I'll sit it out.

I dunno. I guess it depends on how bored I am. Which, admittedly...I'm pretty bored right now.

Last edited:

Maybe the SS crowd should band together and create their own show.
I’ve always found enough farkles, gear, gps’s, communication devices and such to make it worth my while.
There’s also bikes. While I don’t go for custom, I do look around at the vintage and used sections.
Never bought any beer nuts or sham wows there, are they good?

p.s. if you think Toronto is bad, try the Ottawa show.

is your big chance to see why roids and tatt's don't mix

Back
Top Bottom