Orange County Choppers Paul Sr. & Mikey at the Motorcycle SUPERSHOW Jan 5-7, 2018 | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Orange County Choppers Paul Sr. & Mikey at the Motorcycle SUPERSHOW Jan 5-7, 2018

Orange County Choppers Paul Sr. & Mikey at the Motorcycle SUPERSHOW Jan 5-7, 2018

Maybe the SS crowd should band together and create their own show.
I’ve always found enough farkles, gear, gps’s, communication devices and such to make it worth my while.
There’s also bikes. While I don’t go for custom, I do look around at the vintage and used sections.
Never bought any beer nuts or sham wows there, are they good?

p.s. if you think Toronto is bad, try the Ottawa show.

The SS crowd has their own show. It’s Comicon

(Kidding)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Orange County Choppers Paul Sr. & Mikey at the Motorcycle SUPERSHOW Jan 5-7, 2018

I have actually bought a ShamWow and after having used it for many years, I can say that it's a total sham. I have a plain old microfibre towel that is much better.

Re: Orange County Choppers Paul Sr. & Mikey at the Motorcycle SUPERSHOW Jan 5-7, 2018

Haven't been that bored in decades.....

Post-op problems. Six weeks out of shoulder surgery, haven't been able/allowed to drive, nowhere particularly interesting within walking range, and not particularly nice to walk anywhere either due to the weather.

Netflix and chill was OK for a few weeks, but this is going to be me soon, for those who get the reference...

WhyKingHatesTheShining-1050x591.jpg

Netflix and chill was OK for a few weeks, but this is going to be me soon, for those who get the reference...

I get the movie reference, but are you sure you get the 'Netflix and chill' reference?

I get the movie reference, but are you sure you get the 'Netflix and chill' reference?

Umm. Perhaps not. When the hell did the newfandangled connotation become part of that phrase?!

<Goes outside and yells at cloud> ;)

Sorry to be so shameless but,

Are we getting some free tickets to this show courtesy of GTAM this year? :p

The Feb dealer show at CNE is the one I went to last year. It was good, nice to sit on a lot of bikes and see what's out there. Will go again for sure.

I will be in our SOVT booth all sunday.I will not meet Paul or Mikey.

Post-op problems. Six weeks out of shoulder surgery, haven't been able/allowed to drive, nowhere particularly interesting within walking range, and not particularly nice to walk anywhere either due to the weather.

You're the new host of the Tonight Show? They seem to be churning through the hosts lately.

If you are after last seasons clear out items, old stock that didn't move, items in off sizes that are discounted significantly, chopper & vintage bike displays, specialty clubs, resorts, videos, novelty items and totally non motorcycle related goods, yes to the international centre.....
It's also good if you're in the market for new and used bikes - they are pretty aggressive when you buy a bike off the floor. There are a few big dealers there - their prices always seem to be rock bottom if you buy off the floor. 3 years ago my wife bought a 1 year old S40 with 650km from a Suzi dealer for $2500 - that was 2700 cheaper than a new model and 1000 less than anything listed on Kijiji. the price of a new model. Last year a Honda dealer gave my friend a '16 VFR1200x demo with 500km for $12500 - $5000 under the best price he'd found on a new bike from a dealer.

You're the new host of the Tonight Show? They seem to be churning through the hosts lately.

Well played. ;)

Back
Top Bottom