Orange County Choppers Paul Sr. & Mikey at the Motorcycle SUPERSHOW Jan 5-7, 2018 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Orange County Choppers Paul Sr. & Mikey at the Motorcycle SUPERSHOW Jan 5-7, 2018

Paul

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Orange County Choppers
Paul Sr. and Mikey
Signing Autographs at the 42[SUP]nd[/SUP] Annual
North American International Motorcycle SUPERSHOW
January 5, 6 & 7, 2018
Toronto, Ontario (November 30, 2017): World famous motorcycle designer and builder, Founder of the hit show Orange County Choppers, Paul Sr. along with his son and cast member Mikey will be showcasing their amazing custom motorcycles and signing autographs at the biggest Motorcycle show in Canada, January 5-7, 2018 at the 42[SUP]nd[/SUP] Annual North American International Motorcycle SUPERSHOW.

Paul Sr. and Mikey have planned multiple autograph sessions on both Friday Jan 5[SUP]th[/SUP] and Saturday Jan 6[SUP]th[/SUP] 2018, only at Canada's Largest Motorcycle Show, The Motorcycle SUPERSHOW, at the International Centre. The only Motorcycle show you'll need to attend in 2018.

Paul Sr. has starred in the reality TV series American Chopper (2003-2010), American Chopper Junior. VS. Senior (2010-2012) Orange County Choppers (OCC) a world
famous custom motorcycle manufacturer founded in 1999 by Paul Teutul Sr. At their facility based in Newburgh, NY, Paul Sr. and his team of custom fabricators design, engineer and manufacture unique forward-thinking motorcycles. The OCC brand hit the mainstream when a Discovery Channel reality TV series American Choppers brought them into the spotlight, which debuted in September 2002. A much anticipated return to the Discovery Channel scheduled for 2018, Orange County Choppers continues to thrive around the world.

Walk the show floor and scan the Giant Used Bike Market for your next purchase. See thousands of Motorcycles at the Show; New, Used, Vintage, Racing, Custom, Choppers, Touring, Cruising, Performance, and Motocross bikes... Your One-Stop-Shop for Everything in Motorcycling!
Check out the new 2018 Harley Davidsons, watch some of the biggest names in bike builders compete for $50,000 in Cash and Prizes at The Canada Cup Championship Custom Bike competition. You'll see over 500 Exhibitors and meet over 100 Clubs, Rides & Rallies. You can Purchase your Bike at the Show, discover the Best Shopping Bargains, and explore how to get in to the sport of Motorcycling. Visit the Century of Motorcycles Exhibition, enjoy live bands and fashion shows, meet industry celebrities. It's the 'BIG ONE by the AIRPORT', and you won't want to miss it!

Toronto's Largest Motorcycle Show
The 42[SUP]nd[/SUP] Annual North American International Motorcycle SUPERSHOW
January 5, 6, 7, 2018 -International Centre

Don't miss the biggest Motorcycle show of the year, the 'BIG ONE by the AIRPORT', The North American International Motorcycle SUPERSHOW, the only motorcycle show you'll need to attend. Free Parking!
www.motorcyclesupershow.ca

Mark your Calendars January 5-7, 2018!

ADVANCED TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!...Save $3.00

Stay tuned... More news will be announced in the months to come.

For further information on the 42[SUP]nd[/SUP] Annual North American International Motorcycle SUPERSHOW, Jan 5, 6 & 7, 2018, presented by Dalton Timmis Insurance, to purchase advanced tickets, or to be an exhibitor at the show, Visit our website www.motorcyclesupershow.ca or call 1-888-661-SHOW (7469). Follow us on Twitter @MC_SuperShowTO
NORTH AMERICA'S LARGEST MOTORCYCLE SHOW!
The 'BIG ONE by the AIRPORT'
Mark your calendars now for January 5, 6, 7, 2018 - International Centre
EVERYTHING MOTORCYCLE!

Re: Orange County Choppers Paul Sr. & Mikey at the Motorcycle SUPERSHOW Jan 5-7, 2018

Are those guys still "a thing"?

Re: Orange County Choppers Paul Sr. & Mikey at the Motorcycle SUPERSHOW Jan 5-7, 2018

Nah; played out years ago, but I guess they're still taking whatever attention they can get. Not my thing, but some people are into it, and that's fine.

Kinda like the international centre show. I got a little tired of the beer nuts and shoe shine stuff, the downtown show is better imho.

Kinda like the international centre show. I got a little tired of the beer nuts and shoe shine stuff, the downtown show is better imho.

thats my plan as well skip the Mississauga show and go to the downtown one

I'm going to all the shows:) They are all good fun.

This one isn't downtown though. Or it used to be?

I need to know, I want to go to the not beer nuts one this year

This one isn't downtown though. Or it used to be?

I need to know, I want to go to the not beer nuts one this year

Pretty sure it's on Feb 16-18 at the CNE this year, is geared more towards distributors and dealers displaying new stuff.

The january show is where you'll sight the whistling gophers. They can be spotted wearing crested leather vests and asking "hey, how much does this gopher?" upon hearing the answer they emit a low whistle , smelling of garlic and summersausage, then waddle off to collect a supply of beernuts for the commute home.
If not to elusive and short to be noticed, there is often a female in tow, wider than tall and whining continually about why a trike would be so much better, they have cupholders on both armrests.....

I scored a great deal, pair of boots normally $600 for only $590 or so plus price of admission and beer nuts.....;)

Damn, I saved three bucks and got tickets but after the gopher thing I'm a little grossed out.
I'm looking at upgrading my helmet this year. Sounds like this isn't the place?

Sent from my X5max_PRO using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

I was under the impression this show (international centre) was the better of the two for gear?

the show was good I loved all the cool ideas I just wish they built more stuff with something other then a v twin

I was under the impression this show (international centre) was the better of the two for gear?

It is. And for aftermarket parts, and for renewing subscriptions and race licenses, and so forth.

Here you go folks:

January 2018 Show: Jan 5-7>> http://www.motorcyclesupershow.ca/ - International Centre by the Airport (the gear show)

February 2018 Show: February 16 – 18>> https://www.torontomotorcycleshow.ca/ - Enercare Centre on CNE Grounds (the manufacturers show)

March 2018 Show: not sure if this one still exists

April 2018 Show: April 7-8>> http://motorcyclespringshow.com/ - International Centre by the Airport (The sausage and Pakistani leathers show)

Here you go folks:

January 2018 Show: Jan 5-7>> http://www.motorcyclesupershow.ca/ - International Centre by the Airport (the gear show)

February 2018 Show: February 16 – 18>> https://www.torontomotorcycleshow.ca/ - Enercare Centre on CNE Grounds (the manufacturers show)

March 2018 Show: not sure if this one still exists

April 2018 Show: April 7-8>> http://motorcyclespringshow.com/ - International Centre by the Airport (The sausage and Pakistani leathers show)

This should be sticky

Although they're not my kind of bikes to ride, I'd love to see some of their work in person.

There are some rare finds at this show . But most are flea market type vendors .

I go on Friday if the weather is bad and crowds small . Saturday and Sunday it's completely mayhem for crowds . Almost like Costco the day before Christmas .

There are some rare finds at this show . But most are flea market type vendors .

I go on Friday if the weather is bad and crowds small . Saturday and Sunday it's completely mayhem for crowds . Almost like Costco the day before Christmas .

Went on the Saturday last year at dinner time 5:00-6pm. Was quiet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom