Another great experience with frekeguy | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Another great experience with frekeguy

Lol. Not saying anything but just saying...
"Mechainic"? Maybe you need someone to proofread your posts?

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

difference is

a company website is supposed to be there to attract business
and usually from those that don't know you
and they may draw inaccurate conclusions because you can't spell

a dude with an account at GTAM is not trying to sell anything
shouldn't matter if the spelling/grammar are perfect
as long as you understand the point trying to be made

difference is

a company website is supposed to be there to attract business
and usually from those that don't know you
and they may draw inaccurate conclusions because you can't spell

a dude with an account at GTAM is not trying to sell anything
shouldn't matter if the spelling/grammar are perfect
as long as you understand the point trying to be made
I didn't really want to be the guy who pointed it out but the irony was simply too much.
All in good fun, not trying to be a jerk.

Thanks for the explanation. Always happy to receive some "wisdom".

I'm a stickler for grammar and spelling. Even if I am not perfect at either. So I too, like Kruzuki, would be weary of a website where the grammar/ English was rough. I also agree that it, imho, relates to attention to detail. Now that being said, when it comes to Frekeyguy, I ultimately trust the recommendations of people whose opinions I respect, such as Iceman and Big Poppa and the many others here that back FG. Not to mention seeing some of the posts of his, where he always seems to go that extra little bit if he can help.
@frekeyguy, if you want someone to go over your site for spelling/ errors, I'd be glad to do it. And as a back up, I'll ask my sister to double check it. She does PR for big corps and she is a grammar geek.

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Last edited:
<3 <3

Last edited:
don't take it so hard
appeared it was needed
I didn't really want to be the guy who pointed it out but the irony was simply too much.
All in good fun, not trying to be a jerk.

Lol. Not saying anything but just saying...
"Mechainic"? Maybe you need someone to proofread your posts?

Definitely needed. I'd already explained twice that it wasn't any kind of attack, just funny and ironic. But still appeared to be needed.
Give me a break.

I'm a stickler for grammar and spelling. Even if I am not perfect at either. So I too, like Kruzuki, would be weary of a website where the grammar/ English was rough. I also agree that it, imho, relates to attention to detail. Now that being said, when it comes to Frekeyguy, I ultimately trust the recommendations of people whose opinions I respect, such as Iceman and Big Poppa and the many others here that back FG. Not to mention seeing some of the posts of his, where he always seems to go that extra little bit if he can help.
@frekeyguy, if you want someone to go over your site for spelling/ errors, I'd be glad to do it. And as a back up, I'll ask my sister to double check it. She does PR for big corps and she is an grammar geek.

Very nicely put Joe. Kind of you to offer your services. As you can guess, I too am a fan of "Frekeyguy" With regards to bad grammar, I think that ship sailed many years ago. The English language has been bastardize. Full spoken sentences have been shortened because it is too much trouble to complete. I personally do not judge somebodies bad grammar. This site or any other site.
With regards to "Frekeyguys" site. For me the difference is that I personally know Fiaz. My concern is how good he is at his job. How good his site is, or is not going influence me.
What comes to my mind is, "Judge not, least you be judged"
Sew hows mi grammer?

I am with you "Iceman"
Maybe, like me, you have a British sense of humour and it is not always understood.

I just think its funny that a guy who needs proofreading was calling out a guy for proofreading

Like me calling someone ugly

+1 This is exactly my thoughts. Fiaz (Frekeyguy), is not a company. He is a one man operation. He's a very respectful person. Treats your bike as if it was his own. Hes extremely knowledgable , skilled and more than reasonable for what he charges. To me thats all that matters. The reason I gave the link to his web site is that it provided you an idea of what he does and how to contact him. I believe the site is fairly new and most likely a work in progress.

So for those that want to focus on the spelling and grammer on the site. Go ahead. Ill focus on on the fact that I was fortunate to find a good person who knows how to service my bike.

Very nicely put Joe. Kind of you to offer your services. As you can guess, I too am a fan of "Frekeyguy" With regards to bad grammar, I think that ship sailed many years ago. The English language has been bastardize. Full spoken sentences have been shortened because it is too much trouble to complete. I personally do not judge somebodies bad grammar. This site or any other site.
With regards to "Frekeyguys" site. For me the difference is that I personally know Fiaz. My concern is how good he is at his job. How good his site is, or is not going influence me.
What comes to my mind is, "Judge not, least you be judged"
Sew hows mi grammer?

Last edited:
I don't know why they're putting down the man for his language. Mechanics often short change people & give subpar service... Those are the guys we should be targeting.

I have honestly lost count of the number of times frekey has saved my butt, if you want a capable and honest mechanic, you know how to reach him (PM)

Last edited:
Definitely needed. I'd already explained twice that it wasn't any kind of attack, just funny and ironic. But still appeared to be needed.
Give me a break.

okay
talked it over with Goose
we agree it's all good bro
you can be our wingman anyday

:)

would be weary of a website
- The word you want is 'wary'! Busted!

Just like me! I spelled a word wrong. And F-ed up big time by doing it while criticizing someone else's spelling. Duh for me.

I know people have written well of Frekeguy on GTAM but we represent a tiny fraction of his potential clientele. If all he has out there is a website riddled with errors....well, I'm just sayin'.

Last edited:
@kruzuki good thing I have my sis to triple check stuff.
I'll see myself out. Lol.

- The word you want is 'wary'! Busted!

Just like me! I spelled a word wrong. And F-ed up big time by doing it while criticizing someone else's spelling. Duh for me.

I know people have written well of Frekeguy on GTAM but we represent a tiny fraction of his potential clientele. If all he has out there is a website riddled with errors....well, I'm just sayin'.

lmfao...perfect unexpected humour. ty all involved.

I have an appreciation for writers who are good communicators; however, spelling and grammar errors on an honest mechanics website do not bother me at all.

man that was funny...

Back
Top Bottom