Another great experience with frekeguy | GTAMotorcycle.com

Another great experience with frekeguy

bigpoppa

Dealer had sent me the bike with missing parts and brackets...zip tied a plate and took it over to him, he solved the issue in about 5 mins tops(to be expected)

Doesn't really need an introduction but if ya got any bike issues, feel free to talk to message him

Nice, but he should have someone proofread his site.

Shows a lack of attention to detail, which is kind of important if I'm trusting someone to work on my bike.

Last edited:

Shows a lack of attention to detail, which is kind of important if I'm trusting someone to work on my bike.
I spotted a few minor details, nothing too serious. English is not everyone's first language.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Really hope you don't choose your mechanics based on their proofreading abilities, regardless

me(and many others) have had nothing but great experiences and quality workmanship from frekeyguy

His attention to detail when working on your bike is above and beyond the level of service I have recieved from other professionals. I will only go to Frekeyguy for all my service needs.

reputation here speaks for itself

site layout is alright
but does need some spelling and grammar attention
contact us has no phone number or email address
just FB and instagram
so I'm guessing it's a work in progress

It's odd, his web site (Facebook page) provide no information where the shop is located.

I certainly expect any mechainic I choose to demonstrate an ability to pay attention to detail.

Another extremely satisfied customer here....I went through all the positive review for frekeguy out here in gtamotorcycle before contacting him for my bike work...I am really glad that I did!
I would any day rely on GTAM feedback than the quality of websites...

Good luck finding a mechanic who could write a full coherent sent. Bonus if you can hold a conversation with one without them using the F word.

I certainly expect any mechainic I choose to demonstrate an ability to pay attention to detail.

You can quote me all of Shakespeare's work in flawless perfected detail and i still wouldn't trust you with my bike.

Really hope you don't choose your mechanics based on their proofreading abilities, regardless

me(and many others) have had nothing but great experiences and quality workmanship from frekeyguy

Totally agree with you. For me not only is he good at what he does but is also a very nice person.
Mi Henglish his knot so grate but when I deahl with han injured patient the lashst ting they ask me is howe his mi wheb site. Lol.

I understand where you are coming from, but maybe their focus is on motorcycle repair then websites or marketing...

Lol. Not saying anything but just saying...
"Mechainic"? Maybe you need someone to proofread your posts?

:lmao:

As i was reading down i was wondering if anyone else had caught that.

Yes I saw that. Consequently, laughed my head off.
Eye thoughtee hit verrrrry fhunnyy.
It like who is watching the watchers being watched by the other watchers.

I didn't really want to be the guy who pointed it out but the irony was simply too much.
All in good fun, not trying to be a jerk.

Back
Top Bottom