Shoei X Twelve Daijiro Kato Helmet | GTAMotorcycle.com

Shoei X Twelve Daijiro Kato Helmet

bobbyzn

I am selling a mint Shoei X-12 Daijiro Kato size Medium racing replica helmet for only $599! Low ballers will be ignored. I just used a couple of times last season and mainly worn around the house just trying it on and off. More pictures available upon request, Bought another helmet, so I am willing to let this one go!
The demands that a world-class racer puts on his or her equipment may be second to none, but that hasn’t stopped SHOEI from producing a pure racing helmet that can also meet the needs of today’s performance-driven enthusiasts. Born from racing, the X-Twelve combines integral feedback from professional racers around the globe with SHOEI’s 50 years of helmet building experience, the very latest in technology, and the most advanced materials known to man. Track certified by the fastest riders on the planet, the X-Twelve’s innovative features unite to form the most progressive racing helmet on the market. Please contact me if seriously interested.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-buy-sell-ot...et/1317012370?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Bobby,
416 294 9733

Attachments

• k5.jpg
    k5.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom