407 Charge Unrecognizable Plate - $1500+ | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

407 Charge Unrecognizable Plate - $1500+

Where’s the Tylenol.

(Let’s see if anyone gets it LOL)

I want to look him straight in the eye and tell him what a cheap, lying, no good, rotten, far flushing, snake licking, dirt eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood sucking, dog kissing........"and so on. A classic.

Although the signs say out of province plates will be billed, I know of someone from another province that visits Ontario for months every summer and uses the 407. Plates are fully visible and he has never received a bill. My guess is it isn't worth their time unless you really rack up the miles.

Thanks for the replies, folks. I've kind of assumed something along the lines of it costing more to send me a bill over here in in WNY as opposed to just letting it go and forfeiting the toll.

OMG seriously! Road tolls are taxes, don't Ever try to cheat on paying due taxes :/ and toll roads are luxury taxes no less, totally avoidable abuse of the system. Same goes for out of country travellers attempting to cheat our system, how much of a great saving is it going to be when they arrive at our border one day and told they are permanently not welcome in Canada! Totally stupid lesson.

In the case of the 407 tolls are not "taxes".
It's a highway owned by a Spanish multinational (Cintra Infraestructures)
Minor co-owners are CPBIP and SNC-Lavalin.

You're simply paying a fee to drive on their road.

Back
Top Bottom