Kawasaki Z900RS (2018) Review | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kawasaki Z900RS (2018) Review

Thanks for sharing

I still cant get over the $4K price jump between this and the standard z900 model!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I love the look of the bike, but yeah, that's a steep premium for a pretty bike. Still cheaper than a Ducati Scrambler though. I initially thought the $1300 price jump between the XSR700 and the FZ-07 was bad, but it looks a lot more reasonable now in comparison.

It's only $1000 between the fz09 and xsr900.…a bike in direct comparison with the kawi

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

You’ve got the Honda cb1100 EX prices within $100 or so.

Air cooled, heavier and down on power. Twin shocks. Definitely a throw back.

Kawasaki takes a different path with modern suspension and liquid cooling but does evoke the emotions of the classic Z.

Yamaha XSR is completely modern with hints of retro styling, with round headlight and throwback paint. But it’s got performance and value with a list price a couple of grand less.

Triumph has a few variants to choose from with decent power, pricing that can be less or more depending on the version you go with.

Ducati Scrambler is in the same sand box as this group in terms of retro styling, price point and performance.

Lots to choose from!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah just saw the pricing, its essentially a watered down z900(which is a nice bike) but better looking and an extra 4k bump in price.

not worth it IMO, unless your dead set on the looks and have money to burn

Id rather get the z900...or the xsr900, retro styling and an awesome engine

Back
Top Bottom