Pass it on ....2010 Vstrom ABS $3k +/- | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

Pass it on ....2010 Vstrom ABS $3k +/-

MacDoc

Site Supporter
As some of you know I got a superb deal when I bought my 2010 Wee ABS .
I'm willing to pass it along and figured a few of the veteran Canadian riders might know someone looking.

v2

v2

These were taken on my last long ride on this last June when I looped Lake Superior then I switched to the CBF

Second owner. First owner put 100k km on it as a commuter - English mechanical engineer did all his own maintenance and mods and the bike runs better than the same model I sold with 50k km earlier in 2015. Missed it after a cross country ride with my kid and scored this one.

I've put on 30 k km more - still runs beautifully. Synthetic oil changes by Ace Mototech who maintains it, new stator, new rear tire K60, new chain and sprocket and only needs a K60 front to complete. ( I bought the wrong size when I bought the set :crying2: ) new battery and a second battery ( don't ask). 20 mm risers. ABS. RaceTech front shock setup factory bags, heated grips and Tusk handguards.
Stock wind screen.
Options to discuss
Givi Screen and Madstad brackets
Terry Adcox seat.

I bought into the Stroms to ride distance with my son as his FZ8 has very limited luggage capacity.
He is no longer doing any distance riding due to changes and I'm happy doing distance on the CBF1000 which is lighter and much much quicker......fits me better too. I'll miss the range and the comfort of the Strom and the luggage capacity but it's more than I need and simply will not get use from it. I would rather pass a good deal on.

The Strom is lowered properly by Ace Mototek but easy enough to reverse. Bike is accessible and decent weather this week.

I've decided to keep the CBF1000 as my ride until I leave for Australia....so a lovely Vstrom for someone.

$3k Canadian +/- depending on the seat. Lots of other bits. Around this week.

Back
Top Bottom