Guy hates his clutch... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Guy hates his clutch...

mudmojo

... and makes some very poor life decisions whilst killing said clutch.

[video=youtube;lU7ZALDJ0mg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU7ZALDJ0mg[/video]

Another dumbass who only knows (barely, at that) how to go fast in a straight line, almost has to duck walk around corners, and drops it at the first sign of gravel. Let’s not mention the clutch issues because shifting is apparently hard.

Probably no insurance, hence the immediate run when the fuzz showed up.

Another dumbass who only knows (barely, at that) how to go fast in a straight line, almost has to duck walk around corners, and drops it at the first sign of gravel. Let’s not mention the clutch issues because shifting is apparently hard.

Probably no insurance, hence the immediate run when the fuzz showed up.

Rap-list

Let me tell you the story of a guy who's seen too many Fast & the Furious movies...

His life of crime begins on a summer afternoon in 2014. List of charges from arrest 1 (07-Aug-2014):

2 counts of theft under $5000
Possession of Oxycodone
Possession of Meth
Possession of a fake/not his own driver's license
He then failed to appear for his court date for this which is another charge dated Sep 2014

Not content to live the rest of his life looking over his shoulder, he thought, "I need a fancy car to hide in". Sadly, he did not buy this car, which leads us to April 28, 2015:

Theft over $5000, a Jaguar car!
Driving without insurance

I imagine life must have started to get tough at this point. Lawyers fees stacking up, etc. They say in business you either have to decrease your costs or increase your revenue, so he did what any good entrepreneur would do and branched into identity theft! By the looks of it, he is not great at staying away from the po-po though because only a week after the last incident a new one occurred:

Possession of a stolen credit card
Theft over $5000 - a truck (interestingly, my coworker's truck was stolen around this time, in around the same area from the video. I wonder if it was his?)
Driving with no insurance

The story doesn't end there my friends, because as you all saw in the video things kicked off on July 29, 2015:

Dangerous driving
Assaulting a peace officer
This one is the kicker, because the bike he says the cops roughed up wasn't even his! Theft over $5000 - motorcycle
Carrying a concealed knife
Evading police
Possessing a loaded, stolen handgun/magazine (so everyone mad that he got drawn on can STFU).
Breaching recognizance
Possession of meth

At this point, for some reason, a judge let him leave the courtroom a free man. Poor choice, judge. August 12, 2015:

Thefdt under $5000 - license plate
Theft over $5000 - trailer
Theft over $5000 - motorcycle
Theft over $5000 - GNSS receiver
**Theft under $5000 - Police notebooks **
Possession of falst identity documents - passport, birth certificate.

What a rap-list. Let's get to the case.

Highlights include:

The offender [REDACTED FOR REDDIT] entered guilty pleas to numerous criminal offences, most of which were committed while on judicial interim release. At issue is the appropriate sentence. The Crown is seeking a global sentence of 5.5 years. The offender submits a 2.5 year sentence is fit and proper.
On July 29, 2015 at 1915 hours, CPS spotted two motorcycles being driven in SE Calgary. [REDACTED] was riding one of those motorcycles, which had been reported stolen two days earlier, with a reported value of $6000 (Ct. 4). He was wearing a large backpack. He was on release on two recognizances with conditions.
Inside the offender’s backpack, the police found a Smith & Wesson handgun (Ct. 12) with the serial number ground off (Ct. 13). The handgun/firearm was loaded with a prohibited magazine capable of holding 15 rounds of ammunition (Ct. 14). [REDACTED] was not licenced to possess any type of firearm
A search warrant was executed at a residence in SE Calgary on August 12, 2015. On that property was a stolen trailer. [REDACTED] admitted to being in possession of that stolen trailer (Ct. 4). Inside that trailer was other stolen property, admitted to be in the possession of [REDACTED], that being: a motorcycle valued in excess of $5000 (Ct. 5); a stolen licence plate (Ct. 3); a stolen global navigation satellite system (GNSS) receiver valued at $14,495 linked to the July 5, 2015 theft (Ct. 8); five Calgary Police Service notebooks stolen from an off-duty officer’s private vehicle on April 4, 2015 (Ct. 9); and a Canadian passport and birth certificate stolen on September 9, 2014 (Ct. 11).

His sentance was:

Stolen D. Lic, and motorcycles: 2 months
Stolen Jag : 3 months
Stolen credit card and truck: 3 months
Dangerous driving and assaulting a peace officer: 6 months + 1 month
Stolen motorcycle: 3 months
Stolen, prohibited firearm: 36 months
Stolen License plate, trailer, etc... : 6 months
Grand total: 54 months (4.5 years)

Since he appears to be out now, it would seem he was well behaved in the hoosegow.

:lmao: if you're going to attempt to flee from the police you should know at least know how to ride a little.
Must have been a slow day for news content in Calgary, they had to search for old u tube videos.

The link to the post Hyperion is quoting: https://np.reddit.com/r/Calgary/comments/7fify9/calgary_police_chase/dqc9bff/

five Calgary Police Service notebooks stolen from an off-duty officer’s private vehicle

Why? This seems to min/max the value to heat ratio for things you could steal. I make a lot of bad decisions in a week but this guy makes me feel better about myself.

Edit: Apparently he stole a police rifle along with the notebooks LOL http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calga...n-with-rifle-raise-privacy-concerns-1.3069898

Last edited:
:lmao: if you're going to attempt to flee from the police you should know at least know how to ride a little.

That's what I was thinking. No skill, no planning, bad decisions. He never had a chance, he just ****** off the cops prior to talking to them.

Anyone know what bike that was? I thought it was a 600 but it seemed really slow. At a value of $6000 it shouldn't be a 250.

Edit: Apparently he stole a police rifle along with the notebooks LOL http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calga...n-with-rifle-raise-privacy-concerns-1.3069898

"Calgary police say the personal information of as many as 400 people may have been breached by the theft of police notebooks from the car of an off-duty officer."
:rolleyes: Just the kinds of things you would expect to find in the trunk of a cops personal vehicle, confidential work related data and an assault rifle.

"Calgary police say the personal information of as many as 400 people may have been breached by the theft of police notebooks from the car of an off-duty officer."
:rolleyes: Just the kinds of things you would expect to find in the trunk of a cops personal vehicle, confidential work related data and an assault rifle.

How long is five notebooks in calendar time? I am shocked that physical notebooks are still allowed from a privacy and redundancy perspective. So many times there have been reports of lost or stolen books and/or missing pages. Maybe after a book is full, it should be digitized with security to prevent changes and encryption to prevent unauthorized access. If it matters from a legal perspective, the original could be kept in secure storage in case it was ever required. The officer would have password protected access through a mobile device (computer or phone) to all of their books. It's so damned simple. What happens to all of the cases in the physical notebooks when they disappear? The bad guys win in court as the cop has no notes on their interaction?

Best part is when he screams like a little girl just before the cop runs him down. What a useless twat. I bet he cried during sentencing LOL.

I'm slightly curious why the one cop drew his gun on the guy while he was still riding.

I'm slightly curious why the one cop drew his gun on the guy while he was still riding.

At that point, they should have known he was on a stolen bike and had a good look at the rider so they may have recognized the meth head sitting on the bike. Previous experience with this idiot may have given them reason to draw on him even in the absence of any overt threat (which turns out to be supportable as he had weapons on him).

He did? I must have missed that part.

Read Hyperions post above (#3). Maybe you have him blocked. He posted a huge clip on the rider from Reddit regarding the riders past, present and future interactions with the fuzz.

Read Hyperions post above (#3). Maybe you have him blocked. He posted a huge clip on the rider from Reddit regarding the riders past, present and future interactions with the fuzz.

No I don't block people, on reading: "Let me tell you the story of a guy" I just didn't connect the 'a guy' as being the same guy in the video. If that's the case he IS a nasty piece of work!

That's what I was thinking. No skill, no planning, bad decisions. He never had a chance, he just ****** off the cops prior to talking to them.

Anyone know what bike that was? I thought it was a 600 but it seemed really slow. At a value of $6000 it shouldn't be a 250.

Looks like a CBR600.

he doesn't hate his clutch he's just pretending it's a CVT lol

What happened to his riding buddy?

What happened to his riding buddy?

Hooligans usually split on ya when the going gets tough. It looked like he bailed fairly early on in the chase.

Back
Top Bottom