Winter storage | GTAMotorcycle.com

Winter storage

hedo2002

Site Supporter
If you and some friends are looking for a secure spot to store your bikes, I may have the solution. I own a 26' box off the back of a 5 ton truck. It is currently in a storage compound, Right off Hwy 7, near Lindsay. It is for sale. I am looking for $1000, then you simply pay the yard owner $25 per month, for the secure storage yard.

It is a secure locked compound with 24/7 video cameras. You have a key to the gate and can access 24/7. You could easily fit 4 cruisers or likely 6 sport bikes inside. You put your own lock on the roll up door. I even have ramps for easy roll in or out. If your trailer has a ramp, you can lower it right into the door.

I was using it to store my ATV and bikes over the years as well as many household items. I am in the process of clearing it out now. The last load will be out by 07 Dec.

So if you have three buddies, each pays $250 and split the $25 monthly. It is yours and you can have yearly SECURE storage!!! PM me or text 9057717732 for fastest response.

If you have a spot you can put it, I also have the name of guy who can move it for you and drop it right in place for you, (No idea what he charges for the moving service). To buy a unit like this today is well over $2000.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom