2018 CSBK Predictions | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2018 CSBK Predictions

Fyi Marcel irnie will be competing the whole season.
83884feae231b14391027bf0432ea1c9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Just watched the CTMP races from like 2014ish and he finished on the podium for both races. Mind you Jordan wan't there.

Any chance Marcel being away from Canadian racing that he’s getting any faster?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In 2015 a Q time of 1:24 would be near top ten in Pro Superbike. In 2016 it would have been outside the top 20.

Marcel’s Q time was a 1:23.5. He needs to go about two seconds faster to get back on the podium.

After last years Season Finale at Mosport I think Trepannier could challenge for some wins this season.

But I still think JS will end up champ again with 3-4 riders battling for the other podium spots.

After last years Season Finale at Mosport I think Trepannier could challenge for some wins this season.

But I still think JS will end up champ again with 3-4 riders battling for the other podium spots.

I think that's a good prediction Caboose.

So rumour mill....

- no KR#42 competing in ProSB for the entire Series?
- no BE#5 return for ProSB?
- any word if FT#31 is competing in 600 or SB?
- is MC#12 competing in both 600 and SB?
- so no CB#68 in 600?
- no TT#56 in SB?
- MM#13 doing more than his normal 2 rounds?
- any word on AN#26 returning for SB?

Any confirmations or other knowing?

-

Last edited:
Fairly certain KR will not be there.

Put me on the list for spectating as well. 4 years running full series has burnt me out. With the amount of money it takes I should have been 3’ off the ground for the whole summer but it was becoming 365 days of stress with no reward. I’ll be back, and when I am (still might do a regional or two this year) I’ll have a smile on my face for the weekend.

I haven’t been on FB in a while so I’m not sure who is making plans for this year.

I heard a rumour that Marcel Irnie was planning on competing for the full season but he has said that before and didn’t show up.

Pro Sportbike could be anyone’s championship this year. Casas is a front runner along with Card and Trombino. Raffa could be in a good place if he has some good luck or other riders have some bad luck.

The vibe I get from the self funded mid pack privateers is that a lot of us are simply burnt out by the lack of support. Last year I got more support selling tshirts on the WERA forum to random people I’ve never met than I got from anyone locally who I’ve been working with for the last ten years.

It’s pretty sad when I couldn’t even get a deal on oil... I wasn’t even asking for free oil, just a deal, some help.

Lame.

I looked at Am Sport bike results from Mosport to see who might be in the running for CSBK AM Sport this year.

The riders that cracked 1:30 and are still amateurs are

Van Ek
Kathron
Latta
Cayer
Labranche
Levesque
Brewer

I know Van Ek as a rider is fast and his bike is fast.
Kathron has a new motor and if he can figure out turn 9 will go faster.
Latta is getting faster every year but has had some reliability issues with the Triumph
Cayer has gone all out on equip and he is fast.
The other guys I don’t know what they are up to.

I looked at Am Sport bike results from Mosport to see who might be in the running for CSBK AM Sport this year.

The riders that cracked 1:30 and are still amateurs are

Van Ek
Kathron
Latta
Cayer
Labranche
Levesque
Brewer

I know Van Ek as a rider is fast and his bike is fast.
Kathron has a new motor and if he can figure out turn 9 will go faster.
Latta is getting faster every year but has had some reliability issues with the Triumph
Cayer has gone all out on equip and he is fast.
The other guys I don’t know what they are up to.

Latta has gone pro this year and as far as myself thinking of just sticking to am sbk but who knows might still run the triumph in am sport bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom