2018 CSBK Predictions | GTAMotorcycle.com

2018 CSBK Predictions

bakaboy

Old, Slow and Grumpy
Site Supporter
It's early but that doesn't matter. Winter is going to be long.

Have at her. Predictions for 2018?

Szoke for #1 again, unless someone can come up with a Superbike program (which I doubt) that can compete.

Jordan

Pro sbk:
Szoke
reidmann+ trepanier + young - any of them can get 2nd and make it close this year

Pro sport
trombino (who sounds like he will be doing full season)
cassas
raffa or cohelo

am sbk:
van ek
?
?

am sport:
?
?
?

Pro Sbk:
1. Szoke
2. Reidmann
3. Trepanier

Pro Sport:
1: Cassas
2: Card if he’s doing a full season
3: Trombino or Raffa

Am Sbk & Sport
Who went pro from last year? Who will still be around? That’s what makes this one hard to predict. There are names that I would predict but some might already be going pro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pro Sbk:
1. Szoke
2. Reidmann
3. Trepanier

Pro Sport:

Am Sbk & Sport
Who went pro from last year? Who will still be around? That’s what makes this one hard to predict. There are names that I would predict but some might already be going pro.

Card is selling his 600's as far as i know.

Pro Sbk:
1. Szoke
2. Reidmann
3. Trepanier

Pro Sport:

Am Sbk & Sport

Who is forced to go Pro because of regional licensing requirements and then who among the amateurs have the budget to run all rounds.

Yes very difficult to predict.

And the new lightweight class in itself is a great unknown in terms of bikes and riders.

Pro SBK
1. Szoke
2. Trepanier
3. Reidmann

Pro SS
1. Coelho (get it right Chris...:p) lol
2. Casas
3. Trombino or Raffa

I is berry berry hungry for 2018 ;)

Pro Superbike
Szoke
Young
Leon
I heard that Reidman won't be back this year

Pro 600
Casas
Card
Cameron Walker if he has the funding to do the whole series

Ams
Always a toss up.Depends on who has the luck and the budget.

Hey.... gotta shoot for the stars if you want to reach the sky ;)

Yup, found a VERY low milage 636 and it's getting all new goodies on it.
Just need to find who'll do the engine.

You could do well but you'll need a bigger crew, at least two dedicated helpers me thinks. Your current crew is great and very dedicated but you need to do less and just focus on riding. The mind must be clear grasshopper!

Szoke for #1 again, unless someone can come up with a Superbike program (which I doubt) that can compete.

SBK needs Jodi or McCormick to come back, which I agree with you is doubtful.

You could do well but you'll need a bigger crew, at least two dedicated helpers me thinks. Your current crew is great and very dedicated but you need to do less and just focus on riding. The mind must be clear grasshopper!

Oh it will Mr. Miyagi ��

Pro Superbike

Pro 600
Casas
Card
Cameron Walker if he has the funding to do the whole series

Thanks for the confidence in #112 in his rookie year. However the budget is likely to negate any appearance at CSBK let alone the entire series.

I have the thought that Card is doing only SBK.

So depending if Trombino is competing/the entire series dictates how much Casas will have for competition.

With the retirement of CrashChris and the rumour that OLeary Racing is staying local at Shubie only, the rest of those top 5 Pro600 get a little murky to predict.

I think finding good people for a pit crew is the hardest part of Canadian racing. I’m currently looking for a guy myself but not easy to find. If anyone has a lead on a guy lmk.

How much are you willing to pay?

That would depend on the guy and what he can provide for services I know the range is $100-$500 depending on the guy

Back
Top Bottom