2018 CSBK Predictions | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2018 CSBK Predictions

That’s per day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:D and riding Jordan's previous winning BMW

Amy.jpg

Last edited:
interesting read for sure. rules seem to be pretty much what was expected. find it odd that tire warmers are not permitted though.

edit-maybe we will see a regional series adding a 30rwhp 250cc lwt class along with a 42rwhp 300cc-400cc lwt class?

The tire warmer option was put to a vote of existing 2017 racers to decide the rule status for 2018. Majority set the rule.

interesting read for sure. rules seem to be pretty much what was expected. find it odd that tire warmers are not permitted though.

edit-maybe we will see a regional series adding a 30rwhp 250cc lwt class along with a 42rwhp 300cc-400cc lwt class?

I doubt it.

It will likely be Lightweight Supersport taking over for LWT production. And their bump class is Lightweight Sportsman.

Almost everyone with 250s have moved to 300s...at Shannonville, at least.

Too bad the 250's won't have their own class (or so it appears that way). Ive mentioned it before; I would hate to see the 250 class fade away, but it is...has...

2018 ninja 400 - kawasaki wants to win ! $5500 plus gets you in the seat. Wonder if we will see a cbr350rr and/or GSXR 300 triple next year?

Too bad the 250's won't have their own class (or so it appears that way). Ive mentioned it before; I would hate to see the 250 class fade away, but it is...has...

2018 ninja 400 - kawasaki wants to win ! $5500 plus gets you in the seat. Wonder if we will see a cbr350rr and/or GSXR 300 triple next year?

What's with the fond heart for 250 street bikes? I can see if it was a GP bike, sure. But the 250 street bikes top out before the end of the straight at Shannonville. The 300's are still affordable, fun to ride and pretty much the same bikes as the 250's.

What's with the fond heart for 250 street bikes? I can see if it was a GP bike, sure. But the 250 street bikes top out before the end of the straight at Shannonville. The 300's are still affordable, fun to ride and pretty much the same bikes as the 250's.

I like the 250's. They can be had cheaper and the playing field would be level and unchanging. Could be a lot of fun for old or newer riders. The 300 class will keep transforming. The best bikes in 300 will be the newer bikes, manufacturer' always playing catch up each year.

I think its great for the sport to have Amy Szoke out there. Ditto for the talented Stacey Nesbitt (I hope we see her on track for 2018, but I don't know her plans for 2018).

Back
Top Bottom