Allstate Insurance

Thread: Allstate Insurance

Allstate Insurance

Hello Everyone,

I have been a proud member and supporter of GTA Motorcycle since 2016. During this time, I have been able to speak with and help many of you with your insurance needs, specifically with your sport motorcycle insurance. From what Iíve learned, affordable sport motorcycle insurance has been a growing concern for many of you and this is where Iíve been able to help! I come with a great deal of knowledge within insurance and youíll find that dealing with me will be an easy and honest experience. I understand that I will not be able to directly help everyone I speak with but I will be able to provide trusted advice to find a solution for your specific needs. I am more than happy to speak with and advise everyone that reaches out but I am most competitive for riders 25 years of age and up.

Thank you for taking the time to check out my thread and I look forward to speaking with you!

With Regards,
    Matthew Camacho
    Tel: 289-460-4276
    Cell: 647-209-0404
    Email: mcamacho@allstate.ca

Re: Allstate Insurance

Thanks Matthew, looking forward to speak with you.

I hope everyone had a very safe and happy new year! I know 2017 was a difficult year for many of you in terms of finding a competitive price for your motorcycle insurance. I was happy to help out those who reached out to me and I look forward to continuing this trend in 2018! I look forward to all of the amazing motorcycle events I will be proudly sponsoring and attending this year. If anyone will be attending the North American International Motorcycle Supershow at the International Centre next weekend make sure you stop by the Allstate booth and say hello!

Cheers,
    Matthew
    Last edited by Matthew-Allstate Insurance; 01-01-2018 at 10:30 PM.

Hello Everyone,

Allstate will have a booth set up all weekend for the North American International Motorcycle Supershow at the International Centre January 6th, 7th and 8th. I will personally be there tomorrow and Sunday.

For anyone going who would like $3 off admission send me an email at mcamacho@allstate.ca and I will forward you a coupon.

Cheers,
    Matthew

Hello Everyone, I just wanted to bring this up since I've been getting a few inquiries from people over the last couple months. It has come to my attention that if you are currently insured with a company named Royal and Sun Alliance they are no longer insuring certain if not all sport motorcycles. Specifically today I had someone call me looking to insure a 2007 CBR 600RR. I just wanted to let everyone here know that if anybody is currently insured with Royal and Sun Alliance that you may also get a non renewal notice for your sport motorcycle. This may put many of you in a bind this year. If you find yourself in this situation (now or potentially at some point this year) OR just in general are looking for some competitive insurance rates for your sport bike please get in touch with me and I can potentially help you out. Just reference my above post for people that I am most competitive for (i.e 25 years of age and older).

Thanks and cheers.

Matthew,
    Phone #: 289-460-4276
    email: mcamacho@allstate.ca

Hello Everyone,

It's been a little while since I've posted on my thread but given the amount of calls I've been getting in regards to the Aviva non renewals I feel I should leave a comment. I am pleased to have been able to help out those who have reached out over the last couple months and I'd like to remind those that are in a similar situation OR will be in similar situation in the near future to reach out and give me a call as well. You can PM me on the site but the best way to reach me would be email or phone as I am not always logged in here.

I can insure all types of motorcycles as long as you meet our criteria. (see above posts for our criteria).

So again, if you ride a sport bike and you are with Aviva or if you just feel you are paying too much in general I am more than happy to speak with you.

I suggest you also try all the brokers/agents on this forum as we all specialize in bike insurance and you want to make sure you find the best fit for your given situation and the type of bike you ride.

I look forward to speaking with you all!

Matthew