Question about obtaining M2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Question about obtaining M2

Pikes

I got my M1 on September 21st, took the MSF course the following weekend. Does the Drive Test Centre automatically issue your M2 after 60 days after obtaining the M1? Or do I need to physically go to the Drive Test Centre and submit any forms that I received during my M1 exit? I took the MSF course through Humber and I heard they will electronically notify the Drive Test Centre that I passed - is this true? Will I receive anything in the mail?

Just curious if there’s anything I need to do in order for them to issue my M2, or if I just have to wait.

As far as I know you need to go to the drive test centre and apply for the license upgrade after the 60 days.

You could always call Humber or the drive test centre and ask though.

I also went to the Humber one. After 60 days from the date you were issued your M1, you have to haul your butt to the drive test centre. Humber gave me a sealed envelope which contained the certificate to get my M2. I don't recall anything about them sending it electronically but this was also like 5 years ago.

You MUST go to the Drivetest centre to get your license upgraded. You don't need to bring proof of completing the course because that is done electronically by the course provider. So, show up to a Drivetest centre with your driver's license 60 days after your M1 was issued, and tell them you are upgrading your license because you did a M1Exit course. They will look it up on their computer, see that the test was done and passed, and then give you your temporary upgraded license.

Yep. My gf recently passed through Learning Curves and didn't receive a sealed envelope so it looks like those days are over. Either way you need to upgrade in person.

Back
Top Bottom